The court is called to order, again !

/Slaps Gemini Dragons right in the face, sending joules of kinetic energy rippling through his fatial muscles and reverberating all throughout his skeletal system, the resulting forces traversing through the brain cavity, plus the shock of suddenly being manhandled in the face, immediately knocking him unconscious.

To very briefly put into spectrum what on earth is actually going on, JXZAW has a fake copyright that he believes Caboose fakely copyrighted himself.

Therefore it would suggest that JXZAW would be the person you'd be representing if you're trying to prosecute the defendant, Caboose.

I happen to disagree, I can take a hell-of-a-lot more hits than being slapped just once in the face. I have never been nocked unconscious in any of the fights I have been in. I can survive up to five minutes in a chock hold no matter who it is. I think you'll have to do alot more than just slapp me to nock me unconscious. Plus what you just did is character controlling. :P

Now for the opening statement.

Ladies and Gentleman and our future overlords of this court I thank you for coming here today.

This man, this JXZAW is not an ordinary man, oh no, He is a nothing but a pretty THIEF! Now then let me tell you why.

Once upon a time in 1997 Microso$t created a game called called Age of Empire and from those games a word came out. That would was known as… WOLOLOL this word was a word uttered by the priest units from the original Age of Empires game.

A sound file it was no more no less. But this person called JXZAW came up and claimed he and company JX incorporated owned all rights to WOLOLOL.
But he did not!

JX incorporated is not a real company for starters despite looking every where I cannot find it on any records. So it does not exist?! Next he claims he trademarked it in January but I can only find 2 trademarks on WOLOLOL. One from Microso$t and the other from my own company Caboose Industries limited.

Don’t believe me company exists? Allow me to show you!

Here is a picture of me with me amour on
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Wolfsburg_VW-Werk.jpg

And my company makes Caboose bars some of the best chocolate around.

I started this business in April 2007 when I was homeless with my cousin Ranger447 with the simple purpose of getting of the streets and now just as finally do well…. This evil man JXZAW takes it away from me!

We spent 20000000 dollars buying the WOLOLOL trademark Micrsof$t 3 days ago. Only to find that JXZAW pretends he has it! He is nothing but a pretty Thief he does not own WOLOLOL. He did not spend cash to get it not. He is using it without asking me and goes around claiming it is his. We wanted WOLOLOL to market with our chocolate bars.

So please I ask you people of the jury to give me the rights to WOLOLOL thank you all. :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

You never registered for the trademark! I registered for the trademark in January 2014, when no trademark was placed. There was no mention of him owning the trademark so how do we even know he owned it? Microsoft did not own the trademark, it was merely a sound file in the game, used in completely different context and had no official way of spelling it. Then on Monday, 26th May 2014 Caboose the Ace claims creative rights over my trademark. He attempted to steal my trademark and claimed that he bought it from Microsoft on that day. They never owned the trademark to begin with, which is how I was able to register for it. I only ask for what I legally own. Thank you, your honor.

Edited by JXZAW

Now for the opening statement.

Ladies and Gentleman and our future overlords of this court I thank you for coming here today.

This man, this JXZAW is not an ordinary man, oh no, He is a nothing but a pretty THIEF! Now then let me tell you why.

Once upon a time in 1997 Microso$t created a game called called Age of Empire and from those games a word came out. That would was known as… WOLOLOL this word was a word uttered by the priest units from the original Age of Empires game.

A sound file it was no more no less. But this person called JXZAW came up and claimed he and company JX incorporated owned all rights to WOLOLOL.

But he did not!

JX incorporated is not a real company for starters despite looking every where I cannot find it on any records. So it does not exist?! Next he claims he trademarked it in January but I can only find 2 trademarks on WOLOLOL. One from Microso$t and the other from my own company Caboose Industries limited.

Don’t believe me company exists? Allow me to show you!

Here is a picture of my factory

Here is a picture of me with me amour on

And my company makes Caboose bars some of the best chocolate around.

I started this business in April 2007 when I was homeless with my cousin Ranger447 with the simple purpose of getting of the streets and now just as finally do well…. This evil man JXZAW takes it away from me!

We spent 20000000 dollars buying the WOLOLOL trademark Micrsof$t 3 days ago. Only to find that JXZAW pretends he has it! He is nothing but a pretty Thief he does not own WOLOLOL. He did not spend cash to get it not. He is using it without asking me and goes around claiming it is his. We wanted WOLOLOL to market with our chocolate bars.

So please I ask you people of the jury to give me the rights to WOLOLOL thank you all. :)

Absoulte Bull****. Excuse my french but you also so called 'stole' that catchphrase as well , so take a look at yourself.Also we are in the Uk and we don't go by dollars, we go by the British Sterling Pound.(Dollars are US) Microsoft doesn't sell chocolate , what have you been smoking?

Absoulte Bull****. Excuse my french but you also so called 'stole' that catchphrase as well , so take a look at yourself.Also we are in the Uk and we don't go by dollars, we go by the British Sterling Pound.(Dollars are US) Microsoft doesn't sell chocolate , what have you been smoking?

Another thing , Jack is a good person he's helped me with alot of things and he's done stuff for forum members like for instance he helped me make my forum signature. 2. he is highly praised by most people and is a role model member (that could even possibly be MoM) 'Wololol' , can be used by anybody , it's just like saying 'that's what she said' or 'yolo' , it doesn't need to be copyrighted at all , I believe Jack deserves this catchphrase because it's an attribute of his personality (trust me he is a legend if you ever meet him) and it just suits him using it , does it really matter who said what or who did that?

1 My company is a chocolate company.

2 I did not steal It I brought it

3 Who cares. :)

You didn't buy it from it's respectful owner, how can you purchase a trademark from someone who doesn't own it? So a sound clip = a copyrighted trademark?

1 My company is a chocolate company.

2 I did not steal It I brought it

3 Who cares. :)

Yeah but this is where you went all wrong.  *picks up piece of chocolate*  This is not chocolate *throws it on the ground causing an explosion* Vauxhall is a Car company not a chocolate factory you dimwit.