Star Wars Rebels

The upcoming TV show Star Wars Rebels finally got it's own trailer but the first thing I noticed was the armor an Imperial Officer was wearing, it looks much like the helmet an Ancient Roman foot soldier would wear.

The trailer can be found here:

post-77261-0-37512200-1399532590_thumb.png

• Like 2

The helmet actually looks very similar to the ones used by Generals in the Empire except this helmet seems to provide slightly more protection than those. Perhaps it's a helmet specifically designated to the General in the images above, or he just applied some special modifications to it. 

I don't like the art style of this looks to "Kiddy" for me. I wish they just kept the art style to the Clone wars it was kind of "kiddy" but also not too "kiddy". But really despite this I am still going to watch it. Lets hope the Stormtroopers can shoot and hit something this time. :D

The stormtrooper's helmets looks like a bullfrog's face when it croaks... but hey, maybe they'll actually be able to shoot somebody unlike in the movies.

Stormtroopers are considered some of the best trained troops out there, the whole reason this thing became real is when Luke saves leia, they stumble, miss their shots etc. While Luke escapes with the princess, the rebel base gets attacked, the one they lead the empire to. 

It was all a setup to find the rebel base.

Rrhuntington actually, believe it or not. There are lots of reasons why the Stromtroopers lost to the Ewoks…

1 The radars the Stormtroopers use only picks up intelligent life forms and the Ewoks were not classed as such. So the Stormtroopers were caught by surprise from all corners.

2 They split up into small groups into the deep forest and so without radar….. Dead

3 There were on the offensive in a dense forest and the Ewoks were brilliant at Ground warfare

4 They did not perceive them as a threat at all and were overconfident. :)

EDIT

As for the sticks and rocks thing..... No one said the Empire armour was any good now did they ?

Edited by Caboose the Ace

This makes me wonder... The 501st (a.k.a "Vader's Fist." I hope you all know who this squad is.) I mean...

...there's no way they could have been on Endor during that fight, right?

Because that... That would be just pitiful.

This makes me wonder... The 501st (a.k.a "Vader's Fist." I hope you all know who this squad is.) I mean...

...there's no way they could have been on Endor during that fight, right?

Because that... That would be just pitiful.

The last known large scale battle the 501st was involved in before the fall of the empire I'm pretty sure was the battle of Hoth

Bnus I just remembered something that may ease your concerns. :)

Cartoon network was a channel for 8 plus I think so there was some stuff you could not do on there. Like in SWCW season 1 one of the clone troopers said "Like hell you didn't" On CW that word was beeped out.

But Disney XD is made for 12 plus so it should not be to "Kiddy"  and many of the complaints it mostly towards the art style of the series but I am sure once it comes out no one will really mind it. It just takes time to get used to it.

Also Altair you are correct in that.

This is quite interesting. It is going to make Disney XD a whole lot more popular but perhaps the animations with the faces are not as clean cut as I'd kinda like them to be. If you get what I'm saying, it kinda looks like a disney animation. It looks good, and I am willing to give this show a try. Thank you for posting this! XD