How did you discover Halo?

Sniper0092

I'm not sure.

I remember having my friends come over around 2004-ish (maybe after that... It was a long a$$ time ago), and they had an Xbox. They whopped out Halo 2 and started playing it, and I was like "Holy $% what is this!?"

I might have played before that, but I don't remember. I remember the first console I had was either a PS1 or GameCube...

Anyway I assume I started playing after I had seen Halo 2. My Mom got me an Xbox, and I played the heck out of CE and Halo 2: beating both campaigns on Legendary. Didn't know what XBL was at that time, and I didn't have the capability to play online, so online was a no go.

That's how it started for me... ish.

I remember one new years night 4 of my friends were round and we were playing SW BF2 on the 360 for a few hours and soon enough we all got bored of it. So my friend then showed us this new game he had got today called Halo 3 so we played that we got to mission 4 before he had to go....

But I really liked the game a lot so the next day I went out to the game shop and brought it myself. :)

I didn't have an Xbox at first. I found Halo when I was a four year old back in 2003. My dad bought Halo PC when it came out and I tried it and I loved it. I remember taking days to finish even just one level. But I still enjoyed it. Halo 2 was released the following year, but my dad bought an Xbox with Halo 2 on 2005, when I was six and I loved that too and replayed the campaign over and over. I even attempted to play on Legendary. No matter how many times I died, I didn't give up and kept retrying that last checkpoint until - finally - I beat it...When I was eight...That took really long. My dad then bought an Xbox 360 in 2008 with Halo 3 and BioShock and, just like the previous two, I loved Halo 3.

Halo was all I ever played in those days. I continued to play the Halo series ever since.