Mafia 2.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

The game has gotten to the point where people are just acting childish with conspiracy theories.

I announce my resignation from the game I will not be participating from here on out. I would still like my vote to count but that's up to you JL

The game has gotten to the point where people are just acting childish with conspiracy theories.

I announce my resignation from the game I will not be participating from here on out. I would still like my vote to count but that's up to you JL

That's sort of what happens. The last game ended because the detective uncovered all the mafia. We don't have that leisure this time. 

The simple fact is, this isn't Mafia anymore.

This has become ridiculous, and it has been ruined by certain people.

hence why, I'm out.

You can believe whatever role you think i am, and can vote on me if you want, i don't care anymore.

As said previously, this isn't how Mafia is played.

This is kind of why it doesn't work in a forum situation, it needs to be instant and quicker.

Sorry if i've come off as a buzzkill, it was a nice idea.

Edited by Mr.Biggles

How about some of you guys talk to JL and get him to give instructions on how to play this game. I'm ready for mafia 3.0 because this one is like a 90 y/o hag choking on a ventilator. 

I will PM him about it, he definitely knows what he's doing.

Its not him, its the people who play it.

I will PM him about it, he definitely knows what he's doing.

Its not him, its the people who play it.

I don't doubt he knows what he's doing. We just need more suggestions to keep us from playing this game wrong. This game has become too stupidly confusing even for me. 

JL I will help you co-host mafia 3 and can we make the rounds go by quicker? It takes so much time that I figured out EVERYONES role before even round 2. Although I had some great fun and I'm just sad I never got to kill BZ1

Yeah.

I guess we can say Mafia 2.0 has ended on a sad note.

When you read this JL, not many people really want to play it anymore, as it has got out of hand, (you can read the forum post back)

I will also help co-host 3.0 with Bnus, as i have a lot of experience.

JL I will help you co-host mafia 3 and can we make the rounds go by quicker? It takes so much time that I figured out EVERYONES role before even round 2. Although I had some great fun and I'm just sad I never got to kill BZ1

You knew who the mafia were. *sigh*

Delpen I said everyone. Including Pro-Town roles but of course I am not going to tell that to everyone. The whole fun of the game is figuring out who to trust

I was just saying why you figured everyone out so quickly. Everyone in Pro-town told their roles truthfully the first time. I dont know if this was a coincidence, but it might be based on how people tend to not believe what people first say they are. If you believed everything we said originally, then you indeed did figure out who everyone was. 

Like me. I told you I was the moderator. Which was TRUE. but afterwards I tried to say I was faking it. There was a ton of planning, and I'm sad to see that it has gone nowhere. 

I had a harder time, since I didn't know who the mafia were in the first place. How did you fake the civilian screenshot?

I can't reveal my secrets yet sorry.

Although I didn't use photoshop because I am a video editor not a photo editor!

Part of this was my fault but also because of a certain mafia member ruining the game for me.

I can't reveal my secrets yet sorry.

Although I didn't use photoshop because I am a video editor not a photo editor!

Part of this was my fault but also because of a certain mafia member ruining the game for me.

So Halo Geek or Edward Kenway did it for you. gotcha  ;)

I just want to let you all know. I lied about Ruby princess. She didn't tell me crap. I made that up to support my theory of who was mafia. I'm surprised you guys actually believed me and didn't ask for photo evidence. LOL. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the games done. Next game though. No snitching guys! It's not fair to everyone. And if you don't know how to play, ask JL, not anyone else.

The game will go on. Both teams still have a way to win.

To all the people who say you 'quit', crazy conspiracy theories is certainly one of the aspects of Mafia, and whether you trust them or not is still your choice. Your votes, should you choose to use them, will be counted. 

@Biggles, I can tell you right now that Mafia games on forums can work. I've seen them played, played them, and it's the reason why I decided I may as well start Mafia games here. 

Current votes:

Mafia:

therubyprincess - 5

Fishy - 2

Aiden Pearce - 1

Sniper:

Fishy - 4

Biggles - 3

Ledgend - 1

Ohhhhhh man.

So intense of a game. And all the while, Type 2 syndrome is running wild.

If you guys have questions as to how to play the game, what you can or can't do, or if you have suggestions for/want to co-host Mafia 3.0, PM me.

(However, @Bnus, I can tell you that it's not going very well to work to "speed up" the game, because that removes the ability for people in all different timezones to actually talk to each other and discuss sufficiently.)

Side note: Axilus' logic is....sound, and perfectly applicable.

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -

screw you. lol

I will go down by causing as much death as possible.

I got all of you to kill Ruby Rose, Coldfreeze, Caboose, and I was the mastermind behind killing Alpha. 

Also I will now be targeting my own mafia as well. Sorry it is a free for all now. 

Also nevermind my vote will stay therubyprincess and Fishy.