MAFIA 1.0 [Forum Game]

Is not JL

This murder gives me a COLDFREEZEing chill up my spine...and I believe this murderer has a COLD sense of humor...well I guess that means that this guy has a FREEZEing urge for murder.

Coldfreeze unfortunately has my vote...

I defended caboose in the beginning, when he started panicking, I had changed my vote to him. Why would I be voting for him if I was mafia?

Axilius has been stirring up people since the beginning and now he does that again.

The only two suspects in my book are either Ruby Rose or Ledgend, they are the only ones, who only vote and never discuss anything. 

If people remembered that while I defended Caboose, he also asked this of moth man and some other people. 

The reason of Axilius is blunt and not at all being explained.

I vote Ruby Rose.

first to shout and jump on the bandwagon

Edited by Coldfreeze

Because his panic was a bad thing for the Mafia.

I have been stirring up people for a purpose, and give things quite a bit more thought than you seem to think.

When Mafia 1.0 is over, I'll explain what I've been doing.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, the first time I stirred people up, I turned out to be right.

Because his panic was a bad thing for the Mafia.

I have been stirring up people for a purpose, and give things quite a bit more thought than you seem to think.

When Mafia 1.0 is over, I'll explain what I've been doing.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, the first time I stirred people up, I turned out to be right.

It was a bad thing for mafia, but voting for him if I was a maffia member would have been incredibly stupid, the mafia are with four people, voting against their own, would have been incredibly stupid.

It looked more like a lucky guess.

Still give me a good reason why I would be mafia, I have done nothing what others haven't done either.

Ok, here's one good reason. (Nothing in the rules against doing this...)

I thought your behavior was suspicious the moment you defended Caboose, and recently asked the detective to investigate you. He did, and you are Mafia.

Incidentally I also know who the other Mafian is, thanks to an investigation he conducted without any advice from me (Well done, by the way). Caboose mixed truth and fact when he "gave out the names of the other Mafia".

And the best part is, even though I realized I could reveal this without breaking a rule, I wasn't going to...until you kinda asked for it.

Let all the Mafia hang.

Oh, is that what's going on? ok...

I wonder if the forum title dropped a clue......lol

Mafia 2.0, which you signed up for, shall begin as soon as Mafia 1.0 ends. Don't worry, though; from what I can see, Game will be over soon.

so ledgend is the detecitve huh, so isnt this game basically over then.

Pretty much. So long as everyone follows what the Detective says, with Axilus acting as the Detective's proven mouthpiece, The Mafia have no chance of winning. Detective has been craaaazy lucky this game.

If enough players decide they may as well end it now that Mafia can't win, we'll go straight to Mafia 2.0, with 1.0 being a Pro-Town win.

I think it's done for, to be honest, I mean the detective knows who I am and so does axilius, the only two active members in the maffia are me and Caboose and Caboose being dead, I am fighting an uphill battle.

So um I vote for starting the second round and I still ask for JL to make an ending post, since he writes really really great stories.