The Poll.

Mr Biggles

THE POLL.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should i continue my how to get better at Halo Series?

• Yes
    • No

Wasn't too sure where else to put this, so this may be the best place.

Would you guys like it if i did another how to get better at halo series? (Incase none of you know what i did, i give tips and tricks on how to get better at halo, and i did this with reach. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/4580-big-1-biggles-style-5-tips-on-how-to-become-a-better-player this is for episode #1 of the reach section)

So i just wondered if you guys would like it if i gave my advice and tried to help you guys get better? I will leave a poll and you can decide.

This is quite important to me as obviously it helped a lot of people, and i want to help you guys again.

Also, explain your reasoning for the answer, and what topics you would like me to cover in Halo 4.

Thanks.

Edited by Mr.Biggles

I think it would be a good idea for you to bring this back. Considering your previous one for Halo: Reach was a success, I think that one for Halo 4 will again have lots of support. This may be useful to some Members and it would be interesting to see how you play and use things to your ability. It may improve on other players skills and would be a great way for people to improve at Halo. :)

• 2 weeks later...