Destiny's population?

Garrett on X1

I think I can confidently say that Destiny will have higher numbers than Halo 4 does now. Some of those who clocked in early were probably thinking that it was Bungie who made Halo great and are now preordering Destiny for the Beta. I am not saying that Destiny will have higher numbers than Halo 5 will have, but I do think it will.

Personally, I am really really excited for this game, but..

Do you think that the Destiny population will pass Halo's?

post #2 (for full site functionality)

Destiny is going to remain the highest populated game until the next major Halo game. Everybody wants to know what happens to the Master Chief right?

Halo is a Xbox game only while destiny is for Ps3 and 4 and Xbox 360 and the xbone I am pretty sure destiny is going to have a much higher numbers than halo. :sweat:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cool

If you are going to post something, make it useful to the forums. This is not the first time you have posted something that doesn't support the discussion. Don't post something with no quality.

OP: I agree with what most people have to say. Destiny is being made by Bungie and being published by Activision. It's going to receive population from all ends. Call of duty, Halo, Action lovers, FPS lovers and Sci Fi lovers. It's being strongly advertised with impressive trailers. I'm sure it will have a far higher launch population and overall population than Halo 4. IMO Halo 4 is still a great game though. ;)

• 1 month later...

destiny will have a higher population than halo 4 because one it is made by bungie also activision are working on it so all them cod kids will join in also it is one of the most anticipated games of the century also it looks amazing and i have been blown away by the graphics of destiny

Waaaaaaaaay past Halo 4.

"From the creators of Halo" - incentive

"And the company that brought you Call of Duty" - Sure, indirect, but sounds cool enough for me as a Cod player.

Shooter - I like!
Science - Always cool

Fantasy - Space Skyrim! Or borderlands, but I didn't really enjoy that game.

Competitive Multiplayer - Already ready!

Open World 'Multiplayer' campaign - That. Sounds. Epic.

I think Destiny easily trumps the population contest.