Ideas GALORE!!!

Delpen9

Feel free to post any unique ideas that would be cool to be welcomed to the halo franchise! or something cool in general!

My ideas:

-A support upgrade that adds an extra ability to the pulse grenade. it pulls in people from a specific radius to effectively slow them down and pull them out of possible camping spots.

-armor ability cycling, for recon settings 343 could switch grenade cycling to "x" and AA cycling to top of d-pad. you could then switch armor abilities to add more dynamics to some gameplay.also an ability to set armor ability versatility(such as thruster pach is 60% more powerful type of thing)

-option to remove sprinting and a completely classic halo playlist

-a covenant mech such as a drive-able locust from halo wars that can climb on walls or more vertical terrain and shoots a powerful focus rifle beam from its rotatable head!(must have)

-weather options in forging, more customization friendly gametypes(hummhumm flood mode) and trait zones

-more forge support- greater focus on forgers and weekly or regular competitions for exclusive prizes.

-precision theater mode and multiplayer theater so you can have fun with yur friends and smoothly track a sniper bullet into someones head(great for machinimas!!!)

-deeper and more depressing halo music like forgotten from halo 3... fingers crossed

-halo wars 2 game that is directly linked to the halo game after buy and download. 

-FLOOD REAKINGGGGGG FIREFIGHT!!!!!! no more spartan ops!!!!

-an unlockable halo timeline like in halo wars... matchmaking competitive gaming prizes such as reaching a high skill rank in a certain playlist to get badass armor...

-a new grenade that is completely black and expands like pulse grenade but rolls and does less damage, also an effective way to hide! when it comes in contact with a pulse grenade they both explode for a good amount of damage.(half strength of fusion coil!!!)

-the ability for spartans(you) to start a big team slayer game by falling from the sky in an ordnance pod odst style and possibly have that work in firefight too!!!

-an auto-sentry AA that goes to the position you point at and shoots and stays in place if u hold a certain button while releasing it.

-return of brutes and brute vehicles! they didnt all die on sanghelios hopefully the arbiter saved the!!!! yay

-a grand forging competition where the top three winners get to have there maps remade as actual legit maps and sold as 400 ms point dlc. 

-return of unsc air vehicles

-longer campaign

Any more ideas?

• Like 1

Feel free to post any unique ideas that would be cool to be welcomed to the halo franchise! or something cool in general!

My ideas:

-A support upgrade that adds an extra ability to the pulse grenade. it pulls in people from a specific radius to effectively slow them down and pull them out of possible camping spots.

-armor ability cycling, for recon settings 343 could switch grenade cycling to "x" and AA cycling to top of d-pad. you could then switch armor abilities to add more dynamics to some gameplay.also an ability to set armor ability versatility(such as thruster pach is 60% more powerful type of thing)

-option to remove sprinting and a completely classic halo playlist

-a covenant mech such as a drive-able locust from halo wars that can climb on walls or more vertical terrain and shoots a powerful focus rifle beam from its rotatable head!(must have)

-weather options in forging, more customization friendly gametypes(hummhumm flood mode) and trait zones

-more forge support- greater focus on forgers and weekly or regular competitions for exclusive prizes.

-precision theater mode and multiplayer theater so you can have fun with yur friends and smoothly track a sniper bullet into someones head(great for machinimas!!!)

-deeper and more depressing halo music like forgotten from halo 3... fingers crossed

-halo wars 2 game that is directly linked to the halo game after buy and download. 

-FLOOD REAKINGGGGGG FIREFIGHT!!!!!! no more spartan ops!!!!

-an unlockable halo timeline like in halo wars... matchmaking competitive gaming prizes such as reaching a high skill rank in a certain playlist to get badass armor...

-a new grenade that is completely black and expands like pulse grenade but rolls and does less damage, also an effective way to hide! when it comes in contact with a pulse grenade they both explode for a good amount of damage.(half strength of fusion coil!!!)

-the ability for spartans(you) to start a big team slayer game by falling from the sky in an ordnance pod odst style and possibly have that work in firefight too!!!

-an auto-sentry AA that goes to the position you point at and shoots and stays in place if u hold a certain button while releasing it.

-return of brutes and brute vehicles! they didnt all die on sanghelios hopefully the arbiter saved the!!!! yay

-a grand forging competition where the top three winners get to have there maps remade as actual legit maps and sold as 400 ms point dlc. 

-return of unsc air vehicles

-longer campaign

Any more ideas?

I can agree with most of these ideas and I hope 343 do listen to community feedback and add most of these into the halo 5 or whatever the next halo is :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Like the Ideas,

1: Revamp of flood gametype.

no more bull**** super boost (it was started as a zombie/jugg style game) I don't mind the flood being the conduit to the game type but giving them the ability to cross half the map instantly deters all strategy and teamwork. you struck out there, try again.

2: Bring back Race playlists. Rocket Race and what have you. That was super fun, to remove it is blasphemy!

3: Entire Archive of Halo Multiplayer maps. I dont see why not.

Beaver Creek, Blood Gulch/Coagulation, Sidewinder, Derelict, Ascension, Ivory Tower, I could keep going but these are some of my personal favorites. No reason to take them out of the game. The remake of Lockout on Halo 4 hurts my eyes and I don't get the same eery feeling I did in the old days with fog and blue moon

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL ELSE AND I KNOW SOME WILL HATE!!!! HATE ALL YOU WANT ITS TRUE and you know it

Be gone with loadouts. I get the rank and commendation systems for armor,visor and other stuff. But this is NOT, I REPEAT....NOT CALL OF DUTY!!

Halo isn't call of duty and shouldn't be played any way like it. I believe Halo Reach was the first to introduce loadout type game play to the franchise. it was basic, so it didn't effect much. But lets face it, it was changed because some whinny little piss pants could not manage to kill someone with what was given to him at spawn. Its always been the weapons that provide the battle fields, stop making it easier on everyone. That's what Blizzard did to WoW. you know how many fans left the game at BC launch?? a freakin sh%t ton. Why? because they someone decided that making it easier on everyone get the bigger, more stupid fan base. However the people who strive to be the best of the best of the best get sh%t on because the "noobs" as it were, couldn't hack it. Well I for one say make them quit, Medals aren't unlocked, they are god damn earned on the battle field with blood, sweat and tear, and few rage quits. What matters to me at the end of every game? Winning, what comes second? The Stat Sheet and medals. and I know deep down, the real halo fans understand what I am saying.

Basically what I'm saying is, You spawn with an assault rifle and a battle rifle, or an assault rifle and a pistol whatever the playlist gives you that's what you play with. You like the carbine? go and get it. You like the bolt shot? it spawned 30 steps in that direction. You go after what you like to play with and THAT my friend creates the moments in Halo that can be remembered forever. Building a deep hatred for the opposite team member who goes back and forth killing each other trying to take the advantage with the same gun you both want! But at the same time, your skill is elite and he has managed to kill you numerous times, so even though you want to teabag the living daylights out of him,...You respect the skill and carry on to tea bagging his guest(1) that falls so easily.

Do you know what I am saying? -Butters

There are certain things that I haven't covered but my rant is over for now. But these are some of the things that I think are mandatory for Halo to return to its former glory it once had with Bungie. 

By the way, I am doing the post, all in the name of progress. I was actually searching the forums for community forge information. Like submitting uploaded map variants to maybe make it into a play list one day?? anyways that's what I'm looking for, I just thought Id give my input on the matter