System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

Actually that's the symbol of the Gravemind. They look similar, but there are differences.

You should probably warn people before you drop a spoiler like that. (about the Timeless One) Anyways, the Lesser Ark looked like that so that could be the Greater Ark. The Unyielding Hierophant was (Spoiler) blown up by John-177 and some other Spartans.

from what i got from the picture of the giant tower like structure knocked over was it could either be A) Showing the surface of the Greater ark B) It reminded me of Charum Hakkor after the activation of a halo array outside of it.

The timeless One is a Precursor infected by the flood and is Mutually combined with the precursors mind creating the Gravemind status of it so it is a precursor used as a vessal. So its not a spoiler because its almost obvious in the First book Cryptum.

Is that a Pure form stalker flood on the video???

Forunner symbols have multiple meanings to them so it could be varianting a relation between the dictat and the timless one (i would relate it to a Full sentence like having "The Dictat and The Timeless one.")

Here's the Archive guys.......

It's too late now, it has progressed too much it will surely come here.

I have failed my creators, I have failed of what was expected of me.

I will make my final stand but I will be the one to fall.

I hope they will forgive me of my errors, but then again I probably won't be here to receive it.

I will make my final effort to protect this facility maybe that will be my redemption.

See you around.

-69086 Aurora Cygnus

av-13453.jpg

>/[DEFENSIVE PROCEDURE INITIATED]

He is trying..................

It is nice to see you again, do you remember me?

Your maker once walked amongst mine and was one of the most intelligent.

I have always watched your every movement, every decision and every calculation.

I will always remember what you first said.... Quando il gioco è finito, il re e pedina andare nella stessa scatola

... but not yet

This was his message to Cortana. Does anyone think that we could possibly be seeing the reason why Dr. Halsey could understand some of the Forerunner symbols without her knowing why?

These are my thought on each line of his last received messege . . . .

- he was not able to keep it quarintined from the outside and from its knowledge

- he wasn't able to complete his task he was built for (possibly monitoring and containing living organisms on a forunner installation)

- first i looked at this as if he was saying that he lost and that he will fight til he is destroyed, but then i looked at it differently. "I must sacrifice myself in one last move in order to stop this monstrosity from leaving this place" in other words self destruct

I hope they will forgive me of my errors, but then again I probably won't be here to receive it.

- seems like some time in the future from when this was posted (likely thousands of years ago) his masters will return to the system where he was

I will make my final effort to protect this facility maybe that will be my redemption.

- he made mistakes and unable to contain so he is planning one last desparate move to stop this hostility

See you around.

- he is not gone (likely copied himself to survive to fufill his task to reply to his old masters on there return)

These are my thought on each line of his last received messege . . . .

- he was not able to keep it quarintined from the outside and from its knowledge

- he wasn't able to complete his task he was built for (possibly monitoring and containing living organisms on a forunner installation)

- first i looked at this as if he was saying that he lost and that he will fight til he is destroyed, but then i looked at it differently. "I must sacrifice myself in one last move in order to stop this monstrosity from leaving this place" in other words self destruct

- seems like some time in the future from when this was posted (likely thousands of years ago) his masters will return to the system where he was

- he made mistakes and unable to contain so he is planning one last desparate move to stop this hostility

See you around.

- he is not gone (likely copied himself to survive to fufill his task to reply to his old masters on there return)

That's what I was thinking. But, I think he is (or was) a monitor or AI on the planet the MC is going to in Halo 4.

• Like 1

Defied-mendicant bias it betrayed his creators to fight for the gravemind, Sacrificed-offensive bias sacrificed itself or forerunners sacrificed it to fight of mendicant bias, Deceived-gravemind dont need to explain how deceiving he is, Devoted-69086 Aurora Cygnus, it fought to the end to protect it's facility?

• Like 2

Defied-mendicant bias it betrayed his creators to fight for the gravemind, Sacrificed-offensive bias sacrificed itself or forerunners sacrificed it to fight of mendicant bias, Deceived-gravemind dont need to explain how deceiving he is, Devoted-69086 Aurora Cygnus, it fought to the end to protect it's facility?

My interpretation exactly good sir!! :thumbsup:

Respond, AI, respond.

Why, on your Archive videos, everything seems valid. However, on the account which clearly states user: 69086 AURORA CYGNUS.

Then why, does it suggest that you're thirty one and from the United Kingdom? AI, respond.