System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

This guy is really interesting and if that transmission is arriving for us it should be here by tomorrow at 9am eastern time (judging on when he posted), March 5th: when the info from the showcase is supposed to be exposed. This kind of sounds like a terminal to me.

According to the website of the info he keeps posting it already is March 5th so he has to be based outside of the U.S.

theres also a transmission on the previous page on that site, cant make out whats being said.

theres also a transmission on the previous page on that site, cant make out whats being said.

Yea I read through everything and heard the transmission it was really weird. If I can download it somehow I might be able to do something with it but I couldn't save it. It was low and resembled Gravemind's voice but it could be distorted.

Yea I read through everything and heard the transmission it was really weird. If I can download it somehow I might be able to do something with it but I couldn't save it. It was low and resembled Gravemind's voice but it could be distorted.

yeah i thought it sounded like gravemind too, i wonder what its saying

• 2 weeks later...

Is there another Gravemind that is trying to stop us from knowing that it's concious?

That's what I got from that message. Wasn't the Timeless One a Gravemind? Not a Precursor?

I do think that that picture is a Flood tentacle of some sort going through a Forerunner city though.

33d28623.png?t=1332463311

I swear I have seen this picture before though, does it look sort of like the Ark? The first thing that came to mind when I saw it though was the "Unyielding Hierophant" from Operation: FIRST STRIKE

That's what I got from that message. Wasn't the Timeless One a Gravemind? Not a Precursor?

I do think that that picture is a Flood tentacle of some sort going through a Forerunner city though.

a>

Yea I saw that too. It looks like the Greater Ark is inactive because it was taken over by the Flood.

[url=

I swear I have seen this picture before though, does it look sort of like the Ark? The first thing that came to mind when I saw it though was the "Unyielding Hierophant" from Operation: FIRST STRIKE

You should probably warn people before you drop a spoiler like that. (about the Timeless One) Anyways, the Lesser Ark looked like that so that could be the Greater Ark. The Unyielding Hierophant was (Spoiler) blown up by John-177 and some other Spartans.

You should probably warn people before you drop a spoiler like that. (about the Timeless One) Anyways, the Lesser Ark looked like that so that could be the Greater Ark. The Unyielding Hierophant was (Spoiler) blown up by John-177 and some other Spartans.

My bad, I haven't even read those books, I have just read posts, wiki's, and things of that sort. But I also didn't realize that there was more than one Ark, so I definantly think that's the Greater Ark now!