System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

I hope you mean an old friend on your end and NOT 819!! He is OUR friend here!!

819 Impetious Repercussion is no longer in active service as it performed a self deactivation. You seem to have shown a friendly manner towards this monitor surely you should have known that, and to answer your question, no I was not referring to that monitor.

819 Impetious Repercussion is no longer in active service as it performed a self deactivation. You seem to have shown a friendly manner towards this monitor surely you should have known that, and to answer your question, no I was not referring to that monitor.

So which monitor, if I could be so inclined to inquire?? And just how many are left??

• 1 month later...

So which monitor, if I could be so inclined to inquire?? And just how many are left??

There are countless monitors, I could tell you exactly how many but that's something you don't need to concern about, and to answer your question, that old friend was The Prefect, I didn't destroy the AI I just sent it somewhere else, that's all.

I may be old, but not color blind. There's nothing there.

Yes there is :) he's being tricky, it says...

4327595732980-284590284397494-=8509

83275438675836476-=3675

3726865876438276947658745678234531457654-=356

[iNSTALLATION 010] REPLACEMENT CODING COMPLETE.

BEACON READY FOR TRANSACTION.

Repent repent repent.

Just highlight it :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This guy is really interesting and if that transmission is arriving for us it should be here by tomorrow at 9am eastern time (judging on when he posted), March 5th: when the info from the showcase is supposed to be exposed. This kind of sounds like a terminal to me.

According to the website of the info he keeps posting it already is March 5th so he has to be based outside of the U.S.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan