System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

Where is your construct located?

My... Our Construct has many locations. Our Constructed exist on many plains.

//.....PROCESSING DATA//

.......SECURITY BREACHED>>

My apologies. It appears a friend of mine would like to speak. I must leave for now. I am 78.2343556% certain it pertains to the artifact. I hope he doesn't over-stay his welcome.

My... Our Construct has many locations. Our Constructed exist on many plains.

//.....PROCESSING DATA//

.......SECURITY BREACHED>>

My apologies. It appears a friend of mine would like to speak. I must leave for now. I am 78.2343556% certain it pertains to the artifact. I hope he doesn't over-stay his welcome.

02604 MALEVOLENT PRIME what is your relation to 69086 AURORA CYGNUS?

/>[sECTORS BREACHED: STAGES 34H2, 58G3, 91X4]

/>[RECOVERING CORE DATA: 10%..45%..70%..85%..//////////////////////////////////////////]

|XX.43.XXX.009|/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////<%><%>XXX..^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>..////..<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<///>>>>>>>>>>/////////

////////////////////////////////

It has deeply infiltrated the core console, it has recovered some of the core data.

The facility is lost.

/>[ABANDONING FACILITY]

Seems he wasn't as superior as he once thought....

///[THREAT DETECTED]///

//>AREAS 905Z4, 461X8, 170D6: BREACHED>

>SECURITY PRECEDURE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<

//>SEALING BREACHED AREAS>

/905Z4...SEALED

/461X8...SEALED

/170D6...SEALED

//THREAT IS NOW CONFINED//

//>ACCESS TO THE BREACHED AREAS IS PROHIBITED>

///[sCANNING REMAINING FACILITY FOR POSSIBLE THREAT]...

/>[NO THREAT DETECTED]</

Access to breached areas is not permitted... but they are breached so they are obviously accessible.

I'm gonna go with fake. No entries or links, only discussions. Profile created when the topic got hot again, even though this has been around since 2011. Answers questions WAY too easily as compared to AC. AC answering any questions was already a big mind blower to me. An ARG never has an interactive AI, but AC can be believable. Having two? Pointless. IF there was another AI it would just be mentioned on Artifact, not on a another account. Just illogical to me.

• Like 1

I'm gonna go with fake. No entries or links, only discussions. Profile created when the topic got hot again, even though this has been around since 2011. Answers questions WAY too easily as compared to AC. AC answering any questions was already a big mind blower to me. An ARG never has an interactive AI, but AC can be believable. Having two? Pointless. IF there was another AI it would just be mentioned on Artifact, not on a another account. Just illogical to me.

Adj did respond to some people when he was around. Read his Halo wiki

Access to breached areas is not permitted... but they are breached so they are obviously accessible.

its just not permitted to gain access those areas, it dosnt mean nothing can access them, well not easily anyway, the only way to access them would be through force, and thats what appears to have happened