Chernobyl

IronForger

Gamertag: IRON MAN MK XLI

Map Name: Chernobyl

Description: Classic Chernobyl map inspired by the COD 4 mission "One Shot, One Kill." Features the ferris wheel, run-down pool, abandoned bumper cars and more! You can also climb to the top of the ferris wheel with no jet pack! Great flood map. Play with 'Chernobyl Diaries' game type.

post-73034-0-84311400-1371423980_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, this is the first time I've seen the "Next Gen" (I don't even like calling it that, the way they screwed it up) used effectively. I love the atmosphere. Nice job on the aesthetics. but how does it play?

Thanks! Haven't had a chance to get a good size game going on it so i can't say for sure that it plays well. But I did forge this map with gameplay in mind. There are some buildings you can get on top of and a couple man cannons around. I think flood goes perfectly with the abandoned Chernobyl aesthetics.

• Like 1

Thanks! Haven't had a chance to get a good size game going on it so i can't say for sure that it plays well. But I did forge this map with gameplay in mind. There are some buildings you can get on top of and a couple man cannons around. I think flood goes perfectly with the abandoned Chernobyl aesthetics.

uhhh man cannons?.....okay...

• 1 month later...