Hello 343

Vangelis

Hello all. My names Nick, I just joined the site today. I'm 19 years old and live in the US. I haven't played Halo a lot lately but I plan to get back into the series and figured coming here would be a good way to start. I also know a couple of people on here and figured this would be a good way to stay in touch with them. My hobbies include listening to/playing music (I'm a bass player, I actually play in a band with D-38 Boss for those of you that know him.), reading (I'm also an aspiring writer but have been pretty lazy about it lately), as for video games I stick mostly to old ones. I look forward to a lot of good times on this site and plan to be a contributing member.

• Like 8

If you like writing, you can join one of the RP's here!^.^

Welcome to the site, we are a much friendlier community than waypoint!

I don't remember waypoint being friendly at all.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I guarantee you a good time :)

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno about D-38 Boss, haven't talked to him enough, but I can already tell I like you.  Entirely based on your profile pic, mind you.   :D  Have a late welcome to the site, and enjoy your time here.

Edit: Oh and you just made my day again, once I actually looked at your profile and saw the background.  Bravo.

Edited by fzdw11