The most challenging achievements to obtain

Snipe MD

Hey everybody! I am SNIP3m101,new member of the forum and personal Machinima director. My topic today is "what is the most challenging achievements to obtain?"  personally, I feel that the "one in a million" achievement (in Battlefield:Bad company), the one that requires you to hit a helicopter w/ a laser designator, is the hardest, but tell me what you think; I hope I will hear more from you soon guys, and have a totally epicly awesome Day! :welcome:

Best wishes,

-SNIP3m101 (That guy who lives in the cardboard box at the end of your street.)

Personally, I believe the hardest achievement would have to be, "A Monument to All Your SIns" from Halo: Reach. This is due to the fact that the campaign for Halo: Reach was especially hard to complete on Legendary but the idea of beating it alone on solo mode was just very hard for me to wrap my mind around. That being said, the biggest issue when trying to obtain the achievement was when you had to complete the mission "Pillar of Autumn" 

Ultimate Z Fighter for DBZ Burst Limit was probably the hardest one for me to get. Beat all chapters with Z rank on Z difficulty. None of the achievements for any of the halo games were really difficult, just time consuming. I spent over a year getting all the achievements for that game and less time than half that for one of the halo games.

The most annoying achievements I had to deal with was Assassinating an enemy from a height, and Killing someone from across the map with a DMR. Both Reach Achievements. The mean things refused to grant me the achievements, no matter how many times I did them successfully. lol. 

If they came to hear me beg. There is absolutely no chance that any other achievement even comes close to being that hard.

Two hours, and eight assassinations that didn't give me the achievement. Then, finally, got it.

My soul was crying the whole time.

And the sheer number of suicides...it brought my Campaign K/D down to a ridiculously low level!

• Like 2

If they came to hear me beg. There is absolutely no chance that any other achievement even comes close to being that hard.

Two hours, and eight assassinations that didn't give me the achievement. Then, finally, got it.

My soul was crying the whole time.

And the sheer number of suicides...it brought my Campaign K/D down to a ridiculously low level!

Lmao. Same. I spent hours upon hours trying to get that achievement. And my patience at the time was at a dangerous low. :X

Well so far for me, the only one I hate the most is, "Mile High Club" in Call of Duty 4.... It is the Only one left, I need to get 100% in that game!

:crybaby:

Lol. I found that easy... Flashbang! *shoots 2 guys* Flashbang! *shoots* Lol, that one was fun.!

My hardest achievement so far is "Tying Up Loose Ends" From Halo: Combate Evolved Anniversary.

Kill every single elite on the level keyes on heroic or higher. -_-

The darn whippersnappers kept running from me!!!

Lol. I found that easy... Flashbang! *shoots 2 guys* Flashbang! *shoots* Lol, that one was fun.!

My hardest achievement so far is "Tying Up Loose Ends" From Halo: Combate Evolved Anniversary.

Ouch. I don't have Anniversary, but seriously, that part at the end where Elites just keep coming so they can guard the Banshees....

I usually just jump down and skip that fight. Which is strange, since in every other Halo game I have a strict policy against skipping enemies or glitching past stuff.

Ouch. I don't have Anniversary, but seriously, that part at the end where Elites just keep coming so they can guard the Banshees....

I usually just jump down and skip that fight. Which is strange, since in every other Halo game I have a strict policy against skipping enemies or glitching past stuff.

Yes. They just keep coming and coming!

Lol, it's really diffiicult!

Here's the worst part:

Try doing it solo and on legendary.

I so happened to try for it on legendary and get it.

Only problem was it took me forever and they kept killing me...

Yes. They just keep coming and coming!

Lol, it's really diffiicult!

Here's the worst part:

Try doing it solo and on legendary.

I so happened to try for it on legendary and get it.

Only problem was it took me forever and they kept killing me...

I also have a policy about winning every Halo game I get on solo Legendary, because I know I can and it would be a shame not to live up to it.

So if I ever get CEA, I'll do that. I usually go for the achievements I didn't get on my first playthrough on Legendary.

Yeah that one was tough... It took me four tries. The first time I just did a complete playthrough on Heroic to see the new graphics and audio, then second time I went for the achievement but missed all but ONE elite.  On the the third try one of the Elites stuck one of the other elites and betrayed him, right near the end to... I was so frustrated that I laughed until I cried for 4 days and 4 nights straight lol... And finally one the fourth try I got it!