Map name: Silhouette

Creator: DebonairHalo

Players: 2 - 4

Gametypes: Slayer, Infinity Slayer

Download link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/f4902900-b20f-4283-a1c9-431ea52e94e3

§ilhouette

Hello people!

I'm back for the second time with a new map called Silhouette (oh really?)

This map was born for small FFA lobbies but after some adjustments and a lot of testing I've decided that this map can support Team Double also.

It's a totally asymmetric map with a lot of very funny jumps.

The initial ordinance drops (0 min. respawn) are:

x1 Sticky Detonator

x1 Needler

x1 Scattershot

Then in close proximity to every initial ordinance drop there are 2 casual ordinance drops of the same weapon of the initial drop.
This mean that there are 6 casual drops: 2 for the Sticky, 2 for the Needler and 2 for the Scattershot.

There's also one more casual drop (with no initial drop near it): a Railgun.

Finally for the aesthetic...well as always I've tryed to make a very clean map even when the terrain sucks(I think Ravine and Erosion are the hardest maps to forge on if you want to implement the terrain).

Now some pics (look at the lamps under the arcs; they really work!)

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7lqdVetLB8

26516787.jpg

68633464.jpg

32030789.jpg

59247992.jpg

73288936.jpg

79037011.jpg

85158494.jpg

83838633.jpg

83235757.jpg

60315688.jpg

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm hearing at all your feedback! Tell me what you think!

i want to play it, it looks real nice. but since im not the one who is actually good at the gun, i preferably download the map just to look at evry single piece that was made(not in forge mode, in custom games) soo, i want it., btw. props for the lights and the "rope" walls. they look really nice

i want to play it, it looks real nice. but since im not the one who is actually good at the gun, i preferably download the map just to look at evry single piece that was made(not in forge mode, in custom games) soo, i want it., btw. props for the lights and the "rope" walls. they look really nice

Who the hell cares if ure not a pro! Just try it on Rumble Infinity with 4 players. It's so yoinking funny!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Debonair dont worry about "necro bumping" , even Zan does it too. he just does it more often so it doesn't seem so bad ;) love you Zan lol but you know its true *cough cough novus*. any way If your wanting feedback this really isn't the place. Sorry man from experience, doing the same thing as you, I noticed its best to get good feedback from a testing lobby. Just posting it online doesn't really achieve much. (warning this is not an insult to anyone reading this) But people just don't download someones map off the internet,  then to play said map on their own free time, and then go back to the said website and write a post about someone else's map. People would rather test their own maps and call it a day. Send me a PM and when I'm on next Ill try to meet up with you and we can test this. :)  For the record when i saw this on youtube i thought it was a beautiful map clean aesthetics, and nice defined paths. 

~TS

• Like 1

Debonair dont worry about "necro bumping" , even Zan does it too. he just does it more often so it doesn't seem so bad ;) love you Zan lol but you know its true *cough cough novus*. any way If your wanting feedback this really isn't the place. Sorry man from experience, doing the same thing as you, I noticed its best to get good feedback from a testing lobby. Just posting it online doesn't really achieve much. (warning this is not an insult to anyone reading this) But people just don't download someones map off the internet,  then to play said map on their own free time, and then go back to the said website and write a post about someone else's map. People would rather test their own maps and call it a day. Send me a PM and when I'm on next Ill try to meet up with you and we can test this. :)  For the record when i saw this on youtube i thought it was a beautiful map clean aesthetics, and nice defined paths. 

~TS

Me? Bump? Sure. Necro bump? I don't think so. :)

" But people just don't download someones map off the internet,  then to play said map on their own free time, and then go back to the said website and write a post about someone else's map."

I did that a lot. Hey, I'm just saying. :P

I think you'll have a good time playing this map, Slams. Very solid.

And, Deb. I have the footage already. Just the commentary now. ;)

• Like 1