better ordinances in halo 5

wouldnt it be cool if you could call in better ordinances instead of a weapon or a power up? maybe an air strike. maybe if by the low chance, u get a mac round strike or one mac round to call in (depending how big the damage radius is) or if ur playing as another species(covenant) you could call in a small glassing. this would be cool for rly big team battle if they make something like that where there r alot of vehicles on a big map(s).

wouldnt it be cool if you could call in better ordinances instead of a weapon or a power up? maybe an air strike. maybe if by the low chance, u get a mac round strike or one mac round to call in (depending how big the damage radius is) or if ur playing as another species(covenant) you could call in a small glassing. this would be cool for rly big team battle if they make something like that where there r alot of vehicles on a big map(s).

if this was done well 343 would get a lot of haters I mean ALOT of haters because of course they would say this is like cod and I agree this is and calling in a airstrike in halo is op and to much like cod but a way to make better ordnances is everyone have the same weapon's on each depending on the map of course :thumbsup:

You know what would be better than that? No ordinance.  Seriously, ordinance is just a dumb idea in general.  Rewarding somebody for camping is just a bad idea.  In every other Halo game, if you wanted a power weapon, you would have to go out and fight for it. But no, in Halo 4 you can camo camp with the bolt shot and be rewarded with a power weapon. 

You know what would be better than that? No ordinance.  Seriously, ordinance is just a dumb idea in general.  Rewarding somebody for camping is just a bad idea.  In every other Halo game, if you wanted a power weapon, you would have to go out and fight for it. But no, in Halo 4 you can camo camp with the bolt shot and be rewarded with a power weapon. 

wow u must have encountered alot of jerk offs. i always run and gun and get my ordinance that way, just like most ppl that ive played against. 

if this was done well 343 would get a lot of haters I mean ALOT of haters because of course they would say this is like cod and I agree this is and calling in a airstrike in halo is op and to much like cod but a way to make better ordnances is everyone have the same weapon's on each depending on the map of course :thumbsup:

ok maybe no airstrikes but the one mac round or the short glassing would help take out some vehicles that just destroy ur whole team again and again. also it could be like a one in a million chance to get that from ordinance. either that or u could save up ur ordinance and ur meter could go to next levels and with each ordinance level, u would get better weapons.

wow u must have encountered alot of jerk offs. i always run and gun and get my ordinance that way, just like most ppl that ive played against. 

ok maybe no airstrikes but the one mac round or the short glassing would help take out some vehicles that just destroy ur whole team again and again. also it could be like a one in a million chance to get that from ordinance. either that or u could save up ur ordinance and ur meter could go to next levels and with each ordinance level, u would get better weapons.

still but if that 1 percent gives you a mac blast well game over halo is not like this what happens if a real good team is 1 kill away and a nooby team get this mac blast well the good team loses how unfair is that :thumbsup:

still but if that 1 percent gives you a mac blast well game over halo is not like this what happens if a real good team is 1 kill away and a nooby team get this mac blast well the good team loses how unfair is that :thumbsup:

hhhh. fine not a mac blast but like something down from a mac rounds ok. god. u know what i mean. btw to the other thing 343 is already CoDing halo with loadouts and less health and hitmarkers and lots of other stuff so they shouldnt have many more haters if the ordinance things cam onto play. also if they r so nooby then they wouldnt even know how to use the things. also when have u ever ran into a team of full noobs, the matchmaking balences the stuff out pretty well.

hhhh. fine not a mac blast but like something down from a mac rounds ok. god. u know what i mean. btw to the other thing 343 is already CoDing halo with loadouts and less health and hitmarkers and lots of other stuff so they shouldnt have many more haters if the ordinance things cam onto play. also if they r so nooby then they wouldnt even know how to use the things. also when have u ever ran into a team of full noobs, the matchmaking balences the stuff out pretty well.

343 would have tons more if you put a mac round ordnance into the game and yes I would know how to use a mac round ordnance if 343 put it in because last halo 4 slayer match I played I got 43 kills

343 would have tons more if you put a mac round ordnance into the game and yes I would know how to use a mac round ordnance if 343 put it in because last halo 4 slayer match I played I got 43 kills

ok u said if a really nooby team gets it and gets the amount of points for killing a full team(if it was that powerful) then since they r noobs they would have that score plus a couple kills, nothing to worry about. btw did i say u were a noob? i said if they r so nooby they wouldnt even know how to use the thing. probably just end up mashing whatever butten and killing themselves. u, someone who gets 43 kills in one game isnt a noob, and of course would know how to use it. maybe they would only let the loosing team get the ordinance round, not rounds, just one, and there would only be one use a game. no bonus points, just however many points per kill added to killionaire or whatever they get. 

and even then, only kill points count in slayer to reach victory, not badge points. same with objective games, only the objective points count towards victory, not the kills or medals.

what if you could call in squads of ODSTs, or mariens.what about a somthing that shuts of the enemies electrics. or have bomb that has a laser so when someone tuches the laser they blow up. :laughing:

the squads would be a horrable additon cuz either they would be op, annoying, or ****ty. if all the electrics were shut down, that would mean no hud, no crosshairs, etc so that would be rly unfair. and ya thats called a claymore. go play cod if u want claymores. i appreciate ur ideas and contributions though

ok u said if a really nooby team gets it and gets the amount of points for killing a full team(if it was that powerful) then since they r noobs they would have that score plus a couple kills, nothing to worry about. btw did i say u were a noob? i said if they r so nooby they wouldnt even know how to use the thing. probably just end up mashing whatever butten and killing themselves. u, someone who gets 43 kills in one game isnt a noob, and of course would know how to use it. maybe they would only let the loosing team get the ordinance round, not rounds, just one, and there would only be one use a game. no bonus points, just however many points per kill added to killionaire or whatever they get. 

and even then, only kill points count in slayer to reach victory, not badge points. same with objective games, only the objective points count towards victory, not the kills or medals.

this would be the 343 offices if a mac blast was a option for personal ordnance :2guns: 343 would get so many haters

Edited by Caboose the Ace

ok u know what nevermind ur not even reading any of my counter arguments, u just keep restating ur one argument. so im not gonna reply to u on this topic anymore.

this would be the 343 offices if a mac blast was a option for personal ordnance :2guns: 343 would get so many haters

ok u know what nevermind ur not even reading any of my counter arguments, u just keep restating ur one argument. so im not gonna reply to u on this topic anymore.

I looked at you're argument and that was my response putting a mac blast or air strike in ordnance is so overpowered if 343 put it in youre watch hate will be every where and 343 already have enough of it but as you said what if its a btb battle and a the losing team is 6 kills down call in air strike bam they win  :thumbsup:    

Edited by Caboose the Ace