Atrophy (Decay Revision)

Death by Dogs

You know if your not going to at least give feedback on a map (and this could be anyone's) like you say you will then why can't you just tell the truth that you don't care about their map instead of lying.

To anyone who doesn't understand why I'm complaining just check the times that these posts have been made.  I waited a month to get feedback before, and now it has been more than a month and still no post even though they've obviously been on checking out other maps.

Guest Psychoduck

Oh, I'm sorry.  I forgot that my sole purpose in life was to cater to your every whim and go out of my way to provide you with feedback.  It's not like there are literally hundreds of other forgers who have also submitted maps to me.  Nor is it like I am trying to create videos, run a YouTube channel, moderate a forum, forge, and have a life all while working a full-time job.  How silly of us not to focus one hundred percent of our attention solely on you.  Next time someone goes out of their way to provide a service to you, free of charge, you might want to be a bit more appreciative of their efforts.  Thanks.

• Like 6

Oh, I'm sorry.  I forgot that my sole purpose in life was to cater to your every whim and go out of my way to provide you with feedback.  It's not like there are literally hundreds of other forgers who have also submitted maps to me.  Nor is it like I am trying to create videos, run a YouTube channel, moderate a forum, forge, and have a life all while working a full-time job.  How silly of us not to focus one hundred percent of our attention solely on you.  Next time someone goes out of their way to provide a service to you, free of charge, you might want to be a bit more appreciative of their efforts.  Thanks.

Psychoduck. Your post made my day. :)

I don't think death by dogs was talking a bout you, psychoduck, I do believe that he was talking about the other posts in this thread as some of these posters have not come with feedback after posting. I'm not saying that he is right, though. Please take no offense, I just wish to put that out there. And yes, I understand your point of view. Please take no offense. I hope this post does not eradicate all my chance of getting any feature whatsoever...

I don't think death by dogs was talking a bout you, psychoduck, I do believe that he was talking about the other posts in this thread as some of these posters have not come with feedback after posting. I'm not saying that he is right, though. Please take no offense, I just wish to put that out there. And yes, I understand your point of view. Please take no offense. I hope this post does not eradicate all my chance of getting any feature whatsoever...

Regardless if he was talking to Psychoduck or not, he displayed a very bad attitude. It doesn't matter to whom his remark was directed to. He made it nevertheless.

And your post will not ruin your chances. lol. Why would you even think that? You make a good map, you get the chance to be featured. Your post will do nothing to your chances. Your maps will.

• Like 1

About that whole hate message, it was directed at Psychoduck and I'm sorry for that.  I hope that you would forgive me for my arrogance.  I understand that you're busy with everything it's just irritating to see you give me a post saying that the map looks good and you'll check it out and then not get a post from you for over a couple weeks.(even though I see posts from you on other's maps saying the same thing, but then getting back to most of them in a few days)  And then when you finally did give it a test and gave me the feedback which I then followed and reposted the new version you don't give me any information for more than a month even when I posted on my map so you'd see it easier after multiple weeks.  That was all I wanted to say, I just said it in the worst way possible in my last post.  I hope that you'll accept this apology, and still consider my map for a feature.  Sorry about the outburst.

This map looks great and someone just stole its name from you. What are you going to do about it? I got your back dude.

i didnt steal the name, I didnt see the name when i was uploadingmy map, plus he changed the name to atrophy so there should be nothing to worry about

i didnt steal the name, I didnt see the name when i was uploadingmy map, plus he changed the name to atrophy so there should be nothing to worry about

Technically, it's two separate maps, Decay and Atrophy, where Decay is my version and Atrophy is the version that was updated with the feedback given to me from psychoduck and Dax.