swimming in halo 5

Caboose The Ace

12 members have voted

1. 1. would u like to see swimming in halo 5

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

the title sais it all swimming in halo 5 like sprint in halo 4 it would be automaticly on youre sparten and it would allow the player to SWIM the sparten would be able to shoot guns  and only stay there for a short time  underwater if the sparten is not underwater they can stay in the water as long as they want they can shoot as well.

so would u like to see swimming in halo 5? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Spartans can swim; the armour adjusts its weight for different atmospheres (heavier in zero gee, lighter in 2+ gee) to keep the spartan able to keep fighting. It is possible, but not really necessary unless there is actual water combat in-game

• Like 1

well i tried to make a thread three months ago but i couldn't get posted and couldn't get the picture of the map i made. any ways it was kind of part of forge world from reach and what it was was 3 islands. a small one to the side and the other two were bases for ctf. it had a submarine like vehicle and had a under water rocket launcher type thing. then some beat me to making a thread just like it. any ways there were two underwater tubes that people could go through to get to the other side or swim to the other side or use the new vehicle to get there. any ways that was an idea i had a few months ago but i couldn't post it.

so what I'm saying is that i like the idea and would like to be able to swim in water for maps

I think water combat would be a good new idea. One of those unique things like the Pelican and Broadsword. New games add new things all the time, there are assassinations, new weapons, armor abilities, and all that.

And if both players are underwater in a multiplayer setting, it would be (obviously) balanced. If it's a swimming player vs. a player on land, water should have advantages and disadvantages to keep things even so people don't water camp. (Or do the reverse by never using water)

• Like 2

in reach on forge world there was this one map by darth human. it was an infection map where he used water. infected were basically sharks and were under water it was barely shallow enough to live under there and they'd pop out of the water trying to get the humans on land. it was a really good fun map.

just thought i'd say this as an example of a water map

(

)

I love this Idea.

Also considering I love to swim In real life,

I think this would be a good

thing.

Maybe they could make a map with underwater tubes and you

could fight In combat and maybe then could have

like a submarine and you

could get Into It.

and It could maybe have like rockets and boots like the Ghost.

• Like 1

I love this Idea.

Also considering I love to swim In real life,

I think this would be a good

thing.

Maybe they could make a map with underwater tubes and you

could fight In combat and maybe then could have

like a submarine and you

could get Into It.

and It could maybe have like rockets and boots like the Ghost.

i had an idea JUST like that too several months ago in october

Hmmmm....I guess it would be cool. Maybe if they made certain parts of the campaign require swimming to get into a base or something and the make maps that work with it. Only problem I can see is people hiding in water on multiplayer. match making.