343 is a disgrace to the halo series

rhodezie

You are a disgrace to the halo series and to halo fans alike your game dosent work cannot install disk 2 cannot play the campaign and no servers are online why release a game if it dosent work seriously? My guess is you won't get the contract for the next halo did anyone have these problems with bungie? No I work hard for my money and I used my hard earned money on your so called amazing game... It should be amazing but blatantly not I've tried everything possible out there to fix the problems no solutions worked what's so ever and as I can see looking through these forums 2 thirds of the people who bought this game had a problem that says it all.. Pfft not getting my money again..

You are a disgrace to the halo series and to halo fans alike your game dosent work cannot install disk 2 cannot play the campaign and no servers are online why release a game if it dosent work seriously? My guess is you won't get the contract for the next halo did anyone have these problems with bungie? No I work hard for my money and I used my hard earned money on your so called amazing game... It should be amazing but blatantly not I've tried everything possible out there to fix the problems no solutions worked what's so ever and as I can see looking through these forums 2 thirds of the people who bought this game had a problem that says it all.. Pfft not getting my money again..

here is some advice u need a hard drive to play halo 4 get one if u have not then play if u have one im clueless

also this is a fan forum not 343 members here

Edited by Caboose the Ace

• 1 month later...

ok First off they have the reins from Bungie so they can make as many Halo games as they can or want to  and lets face it while this doesnt stack up with Halo 3  343 could have done ALOT worse with Halo 4  and you also have to remember that Halo 4 was the first game that 343 had "free rein"  with Halo:CEA they had to keep it just like Halo CE to a point with the story and so on Halo 4 was NOT like that because they had no pre-planned structure  and as far as not getting your money anymore id wait to see what Halo 5 comes out looking like

FOA, The thing is, iff EVERYONE else has a great connection, and YOU can't play, it's YOUR fault.

I can play the campaign great. It sucks, and it glitches out, but I finished it legendary.

If you can't install disk 2 obviously you can't play matchmaking -_- In any case, be happy you're not on 343's official forums because over there you wouldn't even be flamed....

Nobody would pay attention.

FOA, The thing is, iff EVERYONE else has a great connection, and YOU can't play, it's YOUR fault.

I can play the campaign great. It sucks, and it glitches out, but I finished it legendary.

If you can't install disk 2 obviously you can't play matchmaking -_- In any case, be happy you're not on 343's official forums because over there you wouldn't even be flamed....

Nobody would pay attention.

dont forget that he would have been banned more then likely 

Dude it is not very hard to fix the problem.

You probably dont have enough storage on your hard drive,

my xbox when I tried downloading it didnt work so I used the other one

because, it had less storage.

To say the least this seems personal no need to put your problems

on here and let us discuss it when we are actually happy with 343Industries masterpiece.

Omg another complaint... It's because your hard drive don't have enough space...

Just buy another one and you will enjoy the game.

If you want to complain, please do it on the official 343 website: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/

Ok, was going to say this earlier.. but figured I wouldn't..

Before you guys start posting in a thread and talking to the OP, take a quick look at the date it was created and the last time the guy was online.. The guy that posted this hasn't been on SINCE he posted this.. And by the looks of it, it was just a copy and paste that he had taken to multiple forums seeing as how he has a total 13 seconds online..

• Like 2

This is no-ones fault but your own.

Buy a hard drive.

Get out of here and stop whining like a five year old.