What soundtracks do you want halo 4 to have?

Infinite LuLz

Music is 30% of the halo feel, so it is pretty important Halo 4 has epic music,

it would be cool with some non halo music too(only instrumentals) like halo 2 had: Blow me away.

I also love when it comes remakes of past halo themes into a new game, like: Siege of madrigal-disco version and uphill both ways.

So what kind of music would you like like halo 4 to have, its important the music is as catchy as it is epic, so please no "all epic random opera".

Here is mine:

Blow me away (remix version)

Minimum safe distance (remix version and normal)

Halo

Lone wolf (guitar theme or remix)

I will update.

Music is 30% of the halo feel, so it is pretty important Halo 4 has epic music,

it would be cool with some non halo music too(only instrumentals) like halo 2 had: Blow me away.

I also love when it comes remakes of past halo themes into a new game, like: Siege of madrigal-disco version and uphill both ways.

So what kind of music would you like like halo 4 to have, its important the music is as catchy as it is epic, so please no "all epic random opera".

Here is mine:

Blow me away (remix version)

Minimum safe distance (remix version and normal)

Halo

Lone wolf (guitar theme or remix)

I will update.

As long as it doesn't have lyrics, they add never forget, heavy price paid, and the obviousy halo 2 style mjolnir mix theme song. I will be happy.

halo has great soundtrack's, but it need to be more epic for a ultra awesome universe like halo!

i wish in halo 4 soundtrack will be made by Hans Zimmer, or maybe Brian Tyler and Alexandre desplat! But if they will work together it will be awesome!!!

and i wish they will make a more serious soundtrack's with total other sounds!