This Court is Called to Order

Church

ONLY JURY MAY VOTE  

24 members have voted

1. 1. guilty or not?

• Guilty
    • Not guilty

I did not commit the crime. Have you ever hear the phrase "If the glove don't fit you must acquit." Look at the gloves they are for a human not a dog. :3

Are you aware that Community Info can be controlled by moderators, just like yourself?

Also I would like to point out that I am not the only mod on the forum.

:gsd:

I did not commit the crime. Have you ever hear the phrase "If the glove don't fit you must acquit." Look at the gloves they are for a human not a dog. :3

Also I would like to point out that I am not the only mod on the forum.

:gsd:

yes but id there are othes why where u the most recent person on the profile

Hello I am now GermanShepardDs Lawyer. I would like to say he had nothing to do with this nonsense dogs cant type. So techinally in code of conduct section B36 rule 1 the owner is in trouble. And his owner is twam.

Hello I am now GermanShepardDs Lawyer. I would like to say he had nothing to do with this nonsense dogs cant type. So techinally in code of conduct section B36 rule 1 the owner is in trouble. And his owner is twam.

gsd has no owner he is a

lol

super intelgent dog

your client has already stated for the record and under oath that he has no owner, and should he be found guilty then he will be treated as a stray