Will there be Episode 11 and so on?

Seeker of Truth

There is an epilogue at the end of season 1, then credits roll by. So we have to wait for Season 2.

The first season had an interesting ending too, so season 2 should be fun.

Interesting, thats the understatement of the century. I mean

SPOILER ALERT

Requiem is thrown into a sun.

• Like 1

I really hope they do, Iike the first season a lot. the ending was awesome.

They could continue in so many ways, because neither side has the complete library.

So it will be a battle to get each others piece or another planet like reqium.

They can develop the story till Halo 5 comes out and we see Master Chief again being himself destroying everything in his path like always.

No way in HELL I would pay for it. There's zero point to download something that should be free so some dirt bag can turn a profit. It was good, it wasn't 800 MS points good. That's why I already dished out $60 on the game plus $25 in DLC that already came with some versions of the game. Ridiculous. Especially since someone will upload the video to YouTube anyway. Lawl.

No way in HELL I would pay for it. There's zero point to download something that should be free so some dirt bag can turn a profit. It was good, it wasn't 800 MS points good. That's why I already dished out $60 on the game plus $25 in DLC that already came with some versions of the game. Ridiculous. Especially since someone will upload the video to YouTube anyway. Lawl.

No offense, but this has been the way of games since DLC was first introduced.  Pay $60 for a game, then release a ton of DLC that you make the consumer pay for if they want a new experience. 

Let's look at some examples.  While Halo 3 isn't the best example, since eventually I think all of the map packs became free, if you wanted to play them right off the bat, you had to pay for it.  Halo: Reach, you got the maps that came with the game, paying $60 for the game itself if bought new.  Then, if you bought both map packs, it was 800 MSP each, for two additional maps and 1 firefight map.  And this is only examples with Halo itself.  The list can expand to pretty much every game on the 360.  Horse Armor, anyone?  ;)

While I appreciate you feeling ripped off, we as consumers have encouraged this kind of system, because we purchase the new stuff anyway.  :/  But on the same hand, somebody had to work (and get paid, I might add) to produce said new content, so isn't it fair that the company, who is paying their employee's to create this content, get reimbursed for their time (and money) spent?

Edited by fzdw11
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i believe there will be a season 2 in this recent video they interview Jennifer Hale the voice of Commander Sarah Palmer which she says she is working on halo 4. This interview is from March 20th. I mean what else could she be doing other then being commander Palmer in spartan ops? This give me faith in a season 2

Link To vid starts at 11:20 

• Like 1