Assasinations should be final?

BlueJapBoi

I feel assasinations should be final meaning that if you go in for the assasination, no one should be able to kill the person you are performing the assasination on?

I say this because most of the time when I'm able to do an assasination, my kill gets stolen by my teamates?

Anyone else have this trouble or feel this way?

People take it real personal when you steal their assassinations. I did to one dude on my team one game. I was in a tunnel on Adrift with a BoltShot and a guy was trying to challenge me from outside the tunnel. By the time I came out with my BoltShot charged my teammate already had him mid-assassination. Needless to say the BoltShot trumped his assassination. The dude actually stopped playing to send me the message, "$&?@ You!"

It wasn't on purpose like, "Oh so you think you are gonna get an assassination, not on my watch!" It just happened I was all ready with my BoltShot.

• Like 1

Being able to help you team mate survive a assassination is priceless and should not be taken out. Don't get mad if someone takes your kill its real immature. Plus when your on a team kills or assist all matter.

Imma scream all I want if someone takes my assasination on purpose. lol. .....but seriously, don't do that nonsense.

no way. sure its annoying when a teammate gets the kill for your assassination, but if your getting assassinated and a teammate saves me, im glad (at least for a bit until someone shoots at me). sometimes im assassinating an enemy and right as the knife goes in a teammate melees in back and i still get the assassination, even though it didnt finish

what the topic title implies about being final is "being invulnerable to damage and assassinations and headshots while assassinating". if that happened, there might as well be an assassinations only type playlist, which would be cool. like i said, no way

tried this million times never has worked.

I'm actually kind of with you. It works for me, but lots of times out of a reaction I'll slam the melee button down and leave it out of pure adrenaline.

I'd rather then up the amount of time you have to hold the button.

I'm saying that if you assasinate someone, you get the kill. Not saying people can't kill you while you are performing an assasination on someone.

I'm not saying if someone were to assasinate you, they person assasinating you can't kill you. I'm just saying if you were to plant an assasination, your teamates can't steal that kill?

Man its tough not want to have your kill stolen, but if they made it so no-one could kill the person your assassinating not only would that make then invincible but then you would probs be invincible too, and thats not fair. And if the game was to have a final way of killing, it would go against real life feel/effects in Halo 4.