343!!! Binary Slayer, please?

Kevin James M

Hey all,

Have you guys seen this video?

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2012/12/03/343s-crazy-halo-4-custom-gametype-binary-slayer

Basically its 343industries' custom gametype that they invented and play at their offices. I think it looks like great fun!

So, my question is, and I think its a good one... why wouldn't 343i take this gametype and put up a matchmaking playlist based around it? Doesn't it make sense to add in something that might draw a sizeable audience for some fast-paces senseless fun?

I have my finger's crossed that 343i is already considering this. I can't understand why they wouldn't. How hard could it be to add a new playlist to the list. Something that would definitely draw a more casual audience.

Thoughts?

As somebody who has played this on many different occasions and with many different groups of people I can comment on how fun it is to play. Create the gametype and load it up on Ragnarok and you are good to go.

I haven't tried it on any of the other maps but if anyone ever does I'd love any opinions on it. I think that Vortex or Exile could be pretty fun.

Edited by SweatyBagels

I am not a big fan of it, but mostly because I dont like using the sniper outside of campaign in general. I know many have a blast playing it but for me the only amusement it brings me is the use of the thruster pack. Beyond that I dont care for the mode at all.

I would find this somewhat enjoyable if it was put into Action Sack if the playlist does come to Halo 4. Or if it's put into the rotation for Team Snipers although I would prefer it to be a game that doesn't pop up often. I feel a lot of people would constantly vote for it just to get Binary Rifle kills and it would get boring after a while.