Remove the Battle Rifle from SWAT

fiigjam

Don't play much SWAT but I thought that even the full burst to the body did not kill!!! Its just that you can drag it across the head of an opponent thus hitting him with at least 1 shot in the head.

If this is true then the OP is incorrect and just flaming a little, if I am wrong he may have some argument. Anyone able to clarify???

I'm a DMR user on Halo 4 and I rarely stray from that. I don't try to get the commendations for the weapons.

I occasionally do use the BR and I think it's somewhat effective on smaller maps that don't require as much aim precision, but even at that I almost always use the DMR.

Don't play much SWAT but I thought that even the full burst to the body did not kill!!! Its just that you can drag it across the head of an opponent thus hitting him with at least 1 shot in the head.

If this is true then the OP is incorrect and just flaming a little, if I am wrong he may have some argument. Anyone able to clarify???

Yes you can swipe shot, at closer range, but its pretty tricky to get right

i understand your point of view i have too love it but maybe another gametype like swat pro where it is a dmr and nothing but head shots.

think of this too man there is a wide variety of weapons so chose another one that might work certain weapons work well in certain maps and some work for all maps. you just need to find a weapon that best suite your kills if you die to much and kill little with dmr then try others. thats why there are more choice then one but i still feel bad. i think i will do swat once i know the lag bug is not and issue i always lag in it i can't even shoot them but they shoot me.

(maybe sometime we can do swat or snipers for fun)