Halo 5 weapons, equipment, maps, and everything else

ArcticLAST

i have an idea the pulse grenade should act as a gravity well then explode

Holy snap that is brilliant.... It pulls you in the direction of the grenade making you slower and an easier shot. So if you are not hit by it the pulse grenade may still cause your death. You would need to slightly weaken the grenade though to make it balanced...

Do you mind if I start a thread about this. I will give you the credit.

• Like 1

that is one really good idea. i like it. I was think ing like a kill ball grenade that oops like the promethium grenade. it looks like a kill ball and when it lands on the ground it rolls like the golf balls do. and on a different post i said id like dual wielding again but only for spiker, brute plasma rifle, plasma rifle and magnum, but there is an armor mod for it too where you can hit while dual wielding without dropping it, it does more damage, and you can get in any vehicle without dropping the second weapon.

I know some people did not like the fixed elite armor in reach but it was a good idea elites are not made to have custom armor

so here is a list of elite armors needed in halo 5

minor

major

stealth (should look similar to Ascetic)

ranger

spec ops

ultra

general

ship master

field master

honor guard(the fans need this one)

heretic(fans would love this one to)

arbiter(this is a must have)

I should not have to say this but I'm looking for realistic ideas for Halo 5 not things you would want just because

• Like 1

I know some people did not like the fixed elite armor in reach but it was a good idea elites are not made to have custom armor

so here is a list of elite armors needed in halo 5

minor

major

stealth (should look similar to Ascetic)

ranger

spec ops

ultra

general

ship master

field master

honor guard(the fans need this one)

heretic(fans would love this one to)

arbiter(this is a must have)

I should not have to say this but I'm looking for realistic ideas for Halo 5 not things you would want just because

I like this idea and they should also add more armor options like they do for spartans

-No join game in progress

-More playlists (like FFA, Team Doubles, Team Snipers, etc)

-More vehicles like the falcon

-NO FLOOD MODE, or an option that disables flood mode and allows for regular infection

-change infection online (custom maps like in halo 3) Flood mode and infection from Halo Reach is too short and not fun anymore.

-Get rid of emblems / replace with something better (face it, no one even uses emblems in Halo 4)

-Less over-powered secondary weapons (I like the boltshot, but I hate how a secondary weapon can beat the sword in a duel). OR more overpowered power weapons (like the Incineration canon). I like the idea that everyone should have equal access to a primary+secondary and power weapons should be rewarded for kill streaks (and should be very overpowered)

-maybe custom gun skins?

-less perks, not all perks end of being equal and it usually ends with everyone using the same perks

I would also like if your loadouts consisted of:

-Primary

-Secondary,

-Grenade,

-Armor Ability,

-And the option to choose either Sprint or Evade (and get rid of thruster pack)

I feel like having some people with sprint and other w/ evade would make the game play better online.

-Fix the glitches that H4 has picked up, like glitchy ordinance drops and whatnot

I would like to see a map that's smack dab in the middle of a space battle between the UNSC and Covenant as well as the ability to place A.I. spawn spots in forge mode. The spacebattle map could be forgeworld sized and have vehicles such as the Broadsword, Pelican, Seraph, and Phantom among other ones. On foot battles could take place in a debris field with really low gravity or maybe on a UNSC warship or Covenant warship that is at the very least partially exploreable. Combined with the placeable A.I., the possibilities could be endless!

-NO FLOOD MODE, or an option that disables flood mode and allows for regular infection

-change infection online (custom maps like in halo 3) Flood mode and infection from Halo Reach is too short and not fun anymore.

-Get rid of emblems / replace with something better (face it, no one even uses emblems in Halo 4)

-Less over-powered secondary weapons (I like the boltshot, but I hate how a secondary weapon can beat the sword in a duel). OR more overpowered power weapons (like the Incineration canon). I like the idea that everyone should have equal access to a primary+secondary and power weapons should be rewarded for kill streaks (and should be very overpowered)

-maybe custom gun skins?

-less perks, not all perks end of being equal and it usually ends with everyone using the same perks

-Primary

-Secondary,

-Grenade,

-Armor Ability,

I feel like having some people with sprint and other w/ evade would make the game play better online.

-Fix the glitches that H4 has picked up, like glitchy ordinance drops and whatnot

your stuck in the past

no not going to happen i would like it to but not happening

• 2 weeks later...

All I want Equipment back. Now it doesnt have to replace armor abilitys they can have them in there also. like you have a choice between have one power drain or using a jet pack. it would make custom games alot better. also flood mode I like the skin idea. i kinda wanted in reach if your infected you turn into an elite but that was impossabru. instead it should still have the custom skin for being infected but not just limited to the claw. have it so we can use a custom skinned grav hammer and use regular weapons. a lot of custom game types depended on the versatility of the infected so some gametypes are impossable to recreate in halo 4.

-maybe custom gun skins?

-Primary

-Secondary,

-Grenade,

-Armor Ability,

This would just destroy halo and all 343 worked for, love all new things they added!

• 2 weeks later...

-maybe custom gun skins?

-Primary

-Secondary,

-Grenade,

-Armor Ability,

Love the loadout part, the perk system is stupid a ***