Man, I Hate Regicide...

FleshBack

Sorry mang, I am a free-for-all player. Whether it is FFA or Regicide. Later on I'm sure I'll play again cuz it is the gametype I like. Sometimes I have fun and sometimes I get P'd off. I understand you're just trying to get a one liner in, but the "hate" part in the the topic title isn't meant to be taken literally as I clearly stated I was just frustrated with the result. You win some you lose some, I guess.

I have been on the good end of this so many times where I was not king at all for a round but won it at the end by killing the king...

Its a bit silly in many ways as if its close towards the end you are as well of not being the king for fear of being killed and someone passing you out.

I guess we can only hope for proper FFA to be released.

In regicide you only win by killing the "king" i didnt like that...a bunch of noobs just go for the king and win...but i dont care enough, i prefer to keep my K/D good, in this halo 4 i dont care if i lose or win, i got bored of halo 4, i started to play again Halo: reach on FFA...because i hate teammates, there is not a decent FFA list on halo 4.... i won't buy another "limited edition" from 343i....

Lol everytime ive played regicide ive beasted, all depends on if your getting regicides cause thats all i ever go for. But note if you get in my way i will headshot you lol.

That being said ive had some amazing matches like head sticks on final kill or assasinating the king final kill with sword..so amazing

Advice?? Never use AR very inacurate

every time i go in regicde i get super compteve lol but 343 have confimered ffa is coming back yay i dont like regicde that much

"343 have confimered" a lot of things....

Good thing im not holding my breath, Doubles was "confirmed" and now instead of doubles we get Grif Ball.... SMH

Nah, if I was better I would be pulling a decent KD and winning. I have seen plenty of people go 15+ on Haven Regicide and still win by 70+ points. And you can bet your bottom dollar they were using nothing more than a BR. THAT is a good player. Not somebody that just barely makes it going 21-22 with an Assualt rifle and got first place cuz the King was at max bounty and he had 265. I realize that the meaning of a good player is subjective, but I find it harder to do what the first guy did than the second.

I haven't seen it done. If someone were to pull it off I would concede that either they are a good player or a good AR user.

However, anyone that plays the gametype consistently will note that most AR/Surpressor users barely break into positive numbers if they win. It is always a score of like, 19-21, 22-20, 17-19 with a considerable amount of Regis.

And no, I am not trying to generalize either. I am just going off my personal experience. If I see someone break past 10+ and they won, they were using either a BR or DMR. Or on the more rarer occasions, a BoltShot. But I don't see to many BoltShot kings as having the marker over your head ruins the element of surprise.

yea having that HUGE marker above your head kinda keeps you on your toes...lol

and you are right really good AR users are far and few in between when it comes to winning Regicide with a high plus K/D ratio. I'm ok with AR need more practice but I'm having a heck of alot of fun getting there.