AC Debate

UncoilingMonk89

I wouldnt skip the first one at all. The first has one of the most compelling storylines of the entire series. It sets the foundation for the entire series and gives critical imput on future events.

What I will say is that achievement hunting in the AC games can be rough as some are bloody difficult or just long to do. That might be why they are saying skip the first one.

I wouldnt skip the first one at all. The first has one of the most compelling storylines of the entire series. It sets the foundation for the entire series and gives critical imput on future events.

What I will say is that achievement hunting in the AC games can be rough as some are bloody difficult or just long to do. That might be why they are saying skip the first one.

The first game was a good start, but it is the same thing over and over again. Its just not a good game. Obviously for story purposes you might want to get it

The first game was a good start, but it is the same thing over and over again. Its just not a good game. Obviously for story purposes you might want to get it

You could say that about any game really...

CoD- get mission, go shoot people...

Halo - have mission, go shoot aliens

C&C - build base, wreak enemy base

Its a rehash of the same stuff for every game with minute changes. How you decide to play the game is up to you but the over all scheme is basically the same all the time. In AC though you have a bit more wiggle room. You dont have to be super stealthy. You can be outright blunt about killing your targets, or anybody else for that matter.

I personally think its the best out of the series for me so far. Its story is the most compelling for me and its gameplay is simple and pure. But that is all personal opinion (meaning everything that I wrote before this) so take what you will of it.

In my experience, reviews mean nothing. They are always bias due to them being personal experiences of the reviewer on the game as well as a reflection of their personal preferences. Play the game yourself and decide on your own if you like it or not.

You could say that about any game really...

CoD- get mission, go shoot people...

Halo - have mission, go shoot aliens

C&C - build base, wreak enemy base

Its a rehash of the same stuff for every game with minute changes. How you decide to play the game is up to you but the over all scheme is basically the same all the time. In AC though you have a bit more wiggle room. You dont have to be super stealthy. You can be outright blunt about killing your targets, or anybody else for that matter.

I personally think its the best out of the series for me so far. Its story is the most compelling for me and its gameplay is simple and pure. But that is all personal opinion (meaning everything that I wrote before this) so take what you will of it.

In my experience, reviews mean nothing. They are always bias due to them being personal experiences of the reviewer on the game as well as a reflection of their personal preferences. Play the game yourself and decide on your own if you like it or not.

True except Halo has a really good story

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed - Awesome in the beginning exploring and attacking guards and such, really slows down towards the middle and gets really repetitive, picks up near the end.

Assassin's Creed 2 - Pretty straight forward start, not as exciting as the first one. Variety along the way and it has a pretty consistent pace throughout the entire game, the end will either keep you going or push you away.

Brotherhood/Revelations - Just spin-offs which are very similar to AC 2 with some stuff added here and there.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Probably the most interesting characters in the series, and has a nice pace and interest up until the end where it sort of just drops.

• Like 1