Halo 4: What is the EASIEST way to achieve Assisant Mastery?

burger_distraction

Well that's probably one of those things where it is easier if you don't think about it. However, there are several different styles of play that will benefit you on your quest to mastering the assist commendation.

~ BTB anti vehicle role has the opportunity to get massive amounts of assists. Let's say you put a significant amount of damage on a vehicle that later is killed by a teammate... you get assists for that. I suggest carrying a Plasma Pistol so that you can EMP the vehicles as well as plasma nades and a DMR for those long range battles.

~ Staying away from playlists where there is little to no opportunity to get assists. (SWAT)

~ I'm not positive on this one but isn't there a heightened chance to get assists when you play FFA playlists. I suggest playing Regicide to give this a little test (or maybe someone else can confirm/deny it). I believe that because of the chaos of the gametypes it is more likely for somebody to come along and take your kill.

~ Me thinks that the strategic placement of the Auto-Sentry AA in a densely populated area might result in a large accumulation of assists.

PS: This post was not edited :troll:

Auto Sentry.. place it in a high traffic area. :3 Your welcome. :)

~ Me thinks that the strategic placement of the Auto-Sentry AA in a densely populated area might result in a large accumulation of assists.

PS: This post was not edited :troll:

the lack of green says otherwise. :P

• Like 1

SweatyBagels makes a very good point. I never tried to go for assists. I just got them naturally playing big team slayer and Dominion. Those game types are set in big maps and have a lot of vehicles. So stick with team mates and try to get a couple shots in a person and let your team mates clean up. Vehicles are a good way to get assists as well. Hit is with a p pistol charge and throw a nade of two at it and let it be. I mastered this pretty quickly without trying to get assists.

When fighting enemy vehicles, do some type of significant damage to it, like hitting with a grenade of sniper shot, and let it drive off, if you know you have teamates around with anti vehicle, assist city.

On a side note, I think there should be a bigger assist spree medal like in halo reach. 5 in a row is pretty easy at times.

Lol someone tell me how not to get them I have approx 5k assists to 10k kills... there is always someone stealing that last shot (or at least sometimes it seems that way)

Simple answer is shoot everything that moves, lots of people will not take shots unless they think they are sure to finish it but if you shoot at everything you may not kill everything but you give your teammates a better chance as you have weakened their opponent and low and behold you will have more assists than you need.

• Like 1