Year Anniversary

ZB-85

So, I've been here for an entire year. It seems like just yesterday that I joined. My time here has certainly been an interesting and enjoyable time.

There isn't enough space to thank all of those that have been of help and encouragement to me during my membership here. So, I will just do it by groups :D.

Administrator - Twam, I thank you for creating this most wonderful site. If I hadn't had joined, I wouldn't have been able to meet any of these great people. :bow: To you I am most grateful for it.

Moderators - If it wasn't for you guys, the forum would crumble in front of us. You guys are both and inspiration and role models to all of us on the forum. :hi: To you, I take my hat off.

Staff - You guys/girls are what brings this forum out to the world, in a sense. From the Youtube account to making signatures. If it wasn't for you, we might not have as many members as we have. :good: Great work you guys/girls.

Dedicated - You Dedicated members are role models to all other members. You guys are what the members look up to, I'm glad that they have something good to look up to ;).

Trusted - You are the soon-to-be role models of the forum. You set an example for the members while still keeping a right path ahead.

Members - Though you may be new, you are the future of the forum. Though there may be some "different" Members, I'm glad that there are those that show that this forum has a bright future.

I thank you all for the wonderful times that we have had. I look forward to have more memorable time with you all. :wave:

• Like 8