I might be done with these forums...

Fox McCloud

Honestly I have getting sick of some of the members on here. They trash H4 like no other, or they are trashing 343i...I think I have had enough. I might be on from time to time, in the SB... Fox McCloud might be signing off for the final time...unless one of my "friends" can convince me otherwise. I just don't like where the forums are headed with these Spammers. PLEASE FIX THIS. Everytime I hop on, it is like this. I have held in my displeasure for to long. See you later, McCloud

P.S. Do a barrel roll.

• Like 2

You have been here since November....This is a great community, but like all things that are great, you have to look past the garbage to see it. This is coming from a guy thats been around here for a while...None of this stuff around here is new...it comes when a new game is released then it fades away. Think about it, all the people that love the game are busy PLAYING it...

• Like 2

I agree. Ever since Halo 4 has released, there has been an increase in spammers, trolls, and haters, but this doesn't make me wish to leave. I love this forum, it is my crack <3 but if you wish to leave, I would like to say that I hope to see you return one day, and that I wish you the best.

i know it might look bad, but we're actually working hard to resolve it ourselves, as said on here:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/23323-a-message-to-the-community/?do=findComment&comment=222611

please stay here for bit you'll see the forums slowly getting better in time