How high is your gamerscore?

GruntNoober

is having a high GS a good thing?.. I have a 'friend' who's is in the 40000's and we think he spends far too much time on the console..

and he's in his 30's.

It's neither a good or bad thing. There's a guy who's going for the first person to reach a one million gamer score and he has a full time job.

The guy's GT is Stallion83 and he has 1333 games played so he hasn't maxed them all.Some old games if you didn't play them around release time are un-complete able because of servers being shut down or content was never released even though the achievements were added.

Well, at the moment, I have 22,146, I think. The most I've ever seen is 180,000 ish. I am currently the highest on my list of friends, a lot of whom are very active, but just don't achievement hunt. I think one friend does, but not much.

Almost maxed out Halo 4, I have 53/57, I think. I swear, even if the Majestic Map Pack comes out before I finish the last 4, I WILL complete it.

• 3 weeks later...

My gamerscore is 70,145, this account is nearly 2 years old, never achievement hunt, just play the games till ive had enough then move on.

Still have a few games ive not even played through yet Hitman Absolution, Dirt 3, Aliens Colonial Marines, with Crysis 3 and Gears of War Judgement still to come, wondering if I will ever find the time to catch up

I only have like 9030 GS. The reason is first I don't play online much so there goes a lot of it. Second I play a lot of the same games over and over so I cant exactly get an achievement twice. And third I am a console/PC gamer so half of my gaming time is spent on my computer.

• 3 weeks later...