Gauss Mantis with Shotgun Arm

Baeztoberfest

I'll take 3.

I would take an infinite supply, but if you give me this weapon I will rarely need replacements.

I definitely like the idea of vehicles having different weapon options like the warthog does. A vehicle is just the platform on which the weapon is mounted, no need to get so restrictive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you replaced the rockets arm with a gauss gun that had a slow recharge between shots then that might not be too bad, it would make it more direct at vehicle kills but not too deadly against a few players advancing on it.

At the moment I have to say the mantis is pretty well balanced, I mean a few teammates helping it and it is very hard to kill.

We were having fun in forge one night with a friend who mods. He made the Mantis a guass Mantis and also put the scorpion turret on it's side. Then we made the mongoose fly around like a banshee but shoot inceneration cannon instead of the regular banshe weapons. It was definitly fun to have a guass Mantis but far too overpowered for real matchmaking.