Halo 5 ideas?

KAZSTRIXS

Hi. I was thinking,you know how master chief has cortana and she shows up on that little screen every so often. Well what if, for halo 5 we were able to have out own A.I that we could customize like out Spartans. We would have to level it up and every thing. When you get to maybe SR 16-25 you would be prompted with a question that reads "Sign up for personal A.I now." It would start off looking similar to Cortana but as you level it up you unlock more customisation for it, such as hair, body, legs ,arms, face, Clothes, colour, personality and gender. (Of course gender would be something that can be chosen from the start.) It could help you out with

1- sniper support. (Pops up on the screen and tells you if your being targeted.)

2- rear fire. (Points out where you are being shot from.)

3- voice relaying. (For example, if you call in an ordinance that is a Rail gun, it will say " Rail Gun Ordinance concerned". And to end it, maybe when you get a kill it can say "ya Got him!" or "He's not getting back up". It will tell you if your flag has been stolen or when camo is active in your radar can point out a dangerous target in the enemy team. It would only be able to be used in certain game types. If you have stayed to the end, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Tell me what you think?!

• Like 3

DUDE thats genius some of my ideas for halo 5 are using the promeatian teleport, and changing your armor color like in ghost recon as armor abiltys. I also envision promeatian vehicles, a prowler, spectre mix encased in forerunner tech with floating parts that would only work if someone is in the space they form (gunner,driver,Rider). A nice touch would be components like the promeatians and glowing highlights when you pick up speed or the turret fire, for the tank they shoud make it like a low lying seraph (coveanant space ship). for fast travel a floating skate board would be cool fireing off pistol rounds from the front.

• Like 1

-In multiplayer they should have a remake from each game say Blood Gulch, District, Sandtrap, Spire and Haven.

-Drivable pelicans in multiplayer. Also maybe a few new vehicles in multiplayer say a nerfed broadsword and some forerunner vehicles like a hovercraft of somesort.

-Bring back playable elites and all the previous vehicles (falcons/hornets)

-Using playable elites create an invasion gametype or something where the humans are on a mamoth and the elites are on a scarab and you have to capture the enemy vehicle or destroy it.

-They should make the armor look decent first because the red on multiplayer is basically pink and all the armor is too similar and if it isn't it just looks stupid.

-Have a blank large room for forge where you choose the scenery e.g jungle, desert , arctic etc Then you add your own stuff to it. Say it would have 5 different settings or areas but each should be of a similar size to forge world-Plus each one would have a larger palet.Or have one massive forgeworld like a minecraft world where the surroundings change as you move over a certain distance like a real halo ring. Plus forge needs more moving pieces and more/bigger buildings. Say a long beam of light to help make real frerunner lokking stuff.

-Get rid of classes because halo 4 seems as if its trying to be COD when it isn't.

-Skulls to come back in campaign.

-More customization in armor for spartans and elites.

-bring back firefight but introduce flood and prometheans as well as covenant.

-Finally maybe have more vehicle based gametypes.

• Like 1

Hi. I was thinking,you know how master chief has cortana and she shows up on that little screen every so often. Well what if, for halo 5 we were able to have out own A.I that we could customize like out Spartans. We would have to level it up and every thing. When you get to maybe SR 16-25 you would be prompted with a question that reads "Sign up for personal A.I now." It would start off looking similar to Cortana but as you level it up you unlock more customisation for it, such as hair, body, legs ,arms, face, Clothes, colour, personality and gender. (Of course gender would be something that can be chosen from the start.) It could help you out with

1- sniper support. (Pops up on the screen and tells you if your being targeted.)

2- rear fire. (Points out where you are being shot from.)

3- voice relaying. (For example, if you call in an ordinance that is a Rail gun, it will say " Rail Gun Ordinance concerned". And to end it, maybe when you get a kill it can say "ya Got him!" or "He's not getting back up". It will tell you if your flag has been stolen or when camo is active in your radar can point out a dangerous target in the enemy team. It would only be able to be used in certain game types. If you have stayed to the end, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Tell me what you think?!

That would be really helpful.

1 hmm maybe but not to sure what the point of it would be though

2 this seems a bit stupid no offense but i dont think ill work

3 i dont like this one becase i think we know were where getting shot from if not i juts dont like it

4 i rearly dont like that becase the voice would most liley be going pretty much every secondand i would annoy peaple greatly

sorry that i was so negtive but i rearly think the ideas are pointless annoying and noob catring and they dont need to be addead but if u could albreat on the ai thing then i maybe would like that

I might have some good ideas...

1st idea- A space battle map and game mode between a Covenant CCS Cruiser and a Halcyon Cruiser.Objective: destroy the ennemy ship. A little bit like star wars battlefront 2 space battle but in halo. Humans vehicle:Broadsword, longsword and maybe pelican. Covenant vehicle: Seraph fighter, space banshee and phantom.

2nd idea- Bring back Infection and VIP as game modes, Elites on multiplayer.

3rd idea- More forge items like: Ammo Crates(refill ammo), Repair station(repair vehicle).and mines that are hard to find...

4th idea- 1st person view in warthog or some vehicle and ADD PELICANS AND PHANTOM ON MULTIPLAYER, a lot of people wants these to make movies or machinima.

These are my ideas and I like the sound of adding AI.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all your positive and negative responses. I see that my idea would get annoying with the A.I talking every 5 seconds, but maybe they could only talk when there is a power weapon be used on them. Or instead of having that guy that talks during the game maybe have that changed to your A.I... thanks for your support and responses. And I liked all of your ideas.

P.s how do we get 343i to notice this?

Kaz out

I believe that duel wielding should come back into halo. It was one of the most fun things from halo 3 also the smg should return it was one of my favorite weapons ever... Of all time. Lol but seriously it should come back it was freaking awesome! Also the Personal AI system would be really cool possibly annoying but I'm willing to try something they need to add equipment back like energy drain. Another thing they need to bring back would be the missile pod, flame thrower, and the special grenades from halo 3 man that game was the best! Some weapons from halo reach I didn't mind like grenade launcher and the plasma rifle is gone! I've been able to use that since the first game! But some new ideas for the game would be awesome if at least one mission in the game you could be commanding patrols and platoons of marines and unsc vehicles from place to place like in halo wars but just a mission or maybe a couple that could make the game longer the game seemed too short to me and it should be a solid 12-18 hours to me if that doesn't seem too long to anyone the mission weren't lacking but they could have been longer or could have had more missions that's why I think a few missions like halo wars should be there for length and for a new way too play for those who haven't played those types of games before...ohh I just got an idea the halo 5 online should have a head to head halo wars type game type whether that be 1v1 or more but that would be sweet so this is cool if anyone reads all this so bye

• 2 weeks later...

My Ideas for Halo 5

Campaign was brilliant in Halo 4 but I think it was more of a 'Lone Wolf' story since Master Chief and Cortana were on their own most of the time throughout the game trying to stop the Didact from leaving Requiem etc. The Covenant needs to be explained more because a lot of people don't really know why the Elites are back with The Covenant. Seeing the Brutes return would be interesting. THE CHOPPER NEEDS TO RETURN, IT IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST HALO VEHICLES EVER!!! New characters need to be in the Campaign and we need to see more Halsey in Halo 5. Master Chief needs to keep his Mark VI armor. Sarah Palmer needs to go to anger management. Campaign needs to be AT LEAST 10-13 MISSIONS LONG. Falcon, Hornet and Broadsword need to return and MUST BE IN CAMPAIGN AND MULTIPLAYER, WE NEED TO USE THEM! THE ARBITER and Terrence Hood to be in Halo 5. OH! AND BRING BACK CORTANA AS THE WAY SHE WAS! NOT A NEW MODEL PLEASE??!!

Maps - To start I think Haven, Guardian, Exile and Sandtrap need to return in Halo 5 or 6 as remakes. I think there should be a map set on the Infinity where you're able to go through corridors, climb stairs, jump off different platforms and get a stunning view of Earth or Requiem from space.

Multiplayer needs at least two new or returning gametypes such as Invasion for example. Games need to STOP pausing during matches when someone leaves, people having the best connection crap needs to be changed because if they leave the pausing will happen. Loadouts need to return with more customisation (More skins for example). There needs to be returning weapons such as SAW, Energy Sword (Of course!) Covenant Carbine, Sticky Detonator, Railgun, DMR, Assault Rifle, BR, Light Rifle, Scattershot, Plasma Pistol etc. I think there should be 2-4 new weapons in the game UNSC, Forerunner, Covenant..whatever! DUAL WIELDING NEEDS TO BE IN HALO 5. If Dual Wielding returns please make sure you can't wield two Boltshots at the same time, that would be hell for everyone.

Spartan Customisation. There needs to be MORE Spartan Customisation and no offence but most of the armor wasn't as good as the armor from previous games. I think there needs to be returning armors such as Scout, Mark VI Classic (Of course!) Wetwork, Pioneer etc. You should be allowed to really customise your Spartan such as the LED's on your armor, your Spartan HUD (You made one for being a Flood, do it for normal War Games!), an AI that talks to you whilst in battle which is what someone said in the discussion earlier (Base it like the Firefight voices, but add a lot of different voices and words for them to say and make sure it isn't repeated that often!), you should be able to customise your armor skins rather than getting different ones, you should be able to customise your visor to WHATEVER COLOR YOU DESIRE and you should include different voices for your Spartans so that when you die it isn't the same sound you hear if you get killed by a grenade.

Spartan Ops needs to return with at maximum ten missions going on ten weeks after the launch of Halo 5 and when you take your break after that, please bring another five episodes at least five weeks after the original ten episodes launched. Bring back Majestic, Crimson, Sarah Palmer, Thomas Lasky, maybe a few guest appearances aswell into Halo 5's Spartan Ops series. Make more maps for Spartan Ops rather than using the same maps for five episodes, including multiplayer maps (Very clever 343). Some missions to be longer, exciting and amazing.

Forge needs to be majorly improved. New objects. A maximum of four forge worlds. Bring back Forge World from Halo: Reach. Bring back Impact. Include weather and climate into Forge. Dusk, dawn, daylight, midnight needs to be in Halo 5! Magnets need to come back but be improved. More budget.

Theater needs to be improved. There needs to be A LOT of different camera angles in Theater for Halo 5. Please make sure that after five games of War Games that you will be able to view all of them rather than having to be able to view only one. Recording and Pictures need to be back.

Overall, Halo 4 is a fantastic game and I have to say that you did a better job than Bungie but you made the game darker, different and more serious whereas other Halo's weren't because they were all about fun and elimating the rings. I know these are darker games but please shed light on the old music from previous Halo's and include a great story about Master Chief and who he actually is. Make sure that more rings are destroyed because that's what Halo is about. Don't be consistant with the game design because that is what Bungie did with Halo 2 and 3, make sure it feels like a different Halo game, make it feels like Halo 5, make it what it should be like.

Thank you 343 for making a great Halo game and we all hope that you improve the games to the very end of Master Chief. With your hard work and enthusiasm for the Halo series, the community isn't going to be worried about the next installment as you're trying to do all that you can to make the Halo series better and better and I couldn't thank you more. I hope my suggestions and ideas have helped out and I hope that you include at least one of these things. Make our ideas possible! :)

Greg

Xbox Live Gamertag - Bazoolium

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps the ai could be like in bf3 where the guy comes on the radio and just tells you something every three minutes or so and places an objective marker on it and perhaps it can tell you when an enemy gets into a power vehicle (gauss hog, scorpion, banshee, mantis). I would not mind the return of fireteams from reach, it was tactically challanging because you could either leave them to their own weapons and let them all die, or give them enemy weapons (needler, plasma repeater, fuel rod cannon) and let them help you in the mission often surviving until the end.

343 needs to make a transport vehicle in halo 5 like the falcon and the transport warthog in mulitplayer though for like capture the flag or some new gametype, and they need to put firefight back in, but definatley duel wielding needs to come back with lowering your weapons in multiplayer custom games instead of doing it for matchmaking because of all the machinimas that would promote the game. and playable elite's like in 2 and 3 with them in the campagin as you played like the arbiter in halo 2, and a U.N.S.C flying vehicle needs to be added in because it was not in halo 4 and possibly a flood firefight mode, bring back the chopper, and brutes but their not really organized like they were in halo's 2 and 3, with the brute shot, and like a boss type of enemy like the brumak or bezerker in Gears or War

-Elaborate on weapons... more specialized weapons (Like the saw, and railgun) but forerunner tech and covenant tech as well. mabey custum weapons?

-1st person vehicle/ 3rd person vehicle option

-new armor abilities like mabey have promethean teleportation abilities that only take you a few feet away from where you were but messes with your oponants head..

-forerunner/ancient human armor

-longer campaign. I know its alot of work, but if its possible........

-more specializations

-better jetpack.. please.

-ODST specialization where you actually drop into battle from space....would be insane....all in 1st person.

-im going to stop now before I ask for too much