What I'm expecting in Halo 5

xXFor3runn3rXx1

I was thinking about many things that I would like in Halo 5. Some include different Forge genres like UNSC pieces, Covenant pieces, and Forerunner pieces. I had an idea for the campaign as well. Technically, the Flood was wiped out on the Installations Humans visited, so maybe they stumble across more Flood on an Installation they haven't been to yet. For multiplayer, we should have multiple species to play as. For example, there could be a game mode of ODST's versus Brutes, or Spartans versus Promethean Knights. Finally, there should be AIs we can fight against in Custom Games to mix things up a little and boost the awesome Halo experience to the next level. If anyone from 343i reads this, please take these ideas into consideration. They have a high chance of not making it into the final copy of Halo 5, but at least I would know that workers at 343i took time out of their day to read this.

Good luck on the production of Halo 5!

-xXFor3runn3rXx1

• Like 1