Why the DMR is simple and lacks skill

a_cyborg_hobo

Once you have the DMRs crosshair fully "bloomed" i guess you could call it.. it doesn't matter where you put the crosshair then, because you could place it anywhere near there head it the bullet will find it's way there, just wait for it t0 turn red. Unlike the BR where you got to place the center of the crosshair exactly on the head, no joke. I've died plenty of times because of some 2009 kid with a DMR fully bloomed. I refuse to use the DMR because it's that easy (I used it once). I cannot wait to drop the next kid who brings a DMR to a BR fight and TBAG. Your average halo player has got a DMR and 200+ death lead over their kills. That's whats you get for using the worst gun in the histroy of Halo. Don't believe me about the DMR? Give it a shot, you'll see how easy it is. Get on my level. If you got that BR and know how to play halo. We are the legendary players. I come out on top when I got the Battle Rifle. Anyone else got the BR swag?

you sound like an idiot and think you're a badass cuz u would rather play with a br. fine by me, i could care less. I can drop you from a distance with the dmr where the br would struggle to hit me. I could still drop you close range as it has a high fire rate compared to the br. so a pro with a dmr could out-gun a pro with a br (with no other variables such as evading/bombing). Just sayin straight up rifle battle, the dmr will kill faster. easier? i guess? but y use a br when you could try to kill a player with a plasma pistol since it would be harder and require more "skill?"

i lawl at your post

• Like 4

lol and that's why I use firepower. DMR for mid to long, BR for short to mid.

Not all the time. I can get a good range on the BR too. A little recoil isn't going to stop me from kill you.

you sound like an idiot and think you're a badass cuz u would rather play with a br. fine by me, i could care less. I can drop you from a distance with the dmr where the br would struggle to hit me. I could still drop you close range as it has a high fire rate compared to the br. so a pro with a dmr could out-gun a pro with a br (with no other variables such as evading/bombing). Just sayin straight up rifle battle, the dmr will kill faster. easier? i guess? but y use a br when you could try to kill a player with a plasma pistol since it would be harder and require more "skill?"

i lawl at your post

Because. I'm the freakin pope when it comes to the BR and Magnum. If i don't got one, i'll have the other. I'm not getting some GENERIC KILL when a HEADSHOT KILL is infinity times better.

lol and that's why I use firepower. DMR for mid to long, BR for short to mid.

I leave the DMR kids on the ground.

Once you have the DMRs crosshair fully "bloomed" i guess you could call it.. it doesn't matter where you put the crosshair then, because you could place it anywhere near there head it the bullet will find it's way there, just wait for it t0 turn red. Unlike the BR where you got to place the center of the crosshair exactly on the head, no joke. I've died plenty of times because of some 2009 kid with a DMR fully bloomed. I refuse to use the DMR because it's that easy (I used it once). I cannot wait to drop the next kid who brings a DMR to a BR fight and TBAG. Your average halo player has got a DMR and 200+ death lead over their kills. That's whats you get for using the worst gun in the histroy of Halo. Don't believe me about the DMR? Give it a shot, you'll see how easy it is. Get on my level. If you got that BR and know how to play halo. We are the legendary players. I come out on top when I got the Battle Rifle. Anyone else got the BR swag?

So you're a smarter better player for using second rate weapons? Sounds legit. XD lol. I hear only REAL players run around with an empty needler. Let me know how that works out for ya dumbass.

• Like 5

i use carbine im a dying breed becase most use br and dmr not like me i also use lightrifle also if u dont know hopper update in january comes out i think and fixes wepons blaceing issues

also to add to my post maybe just maybe they might add bloom back becase well lets say it will put the dmr in it place

So you're a smarter better player for using second rate weapons? Sounds legit. XD lol. I hear only REAL players run around with an empty needler. Let me know how that works out for ya dumbass.

Right again. I'm not sure why people complain so much about the DMR. It's a good weapon. The people who continue to whine about it always, always say "I refuse to use the DMR because (some stupid reason about their morals or whatever)". Use the freaking thing if you think it's so overpowered. It's not a locked weapon, it's at your disposal.

I use the BR because I enjoy using it! I don't use it because I have some principle that states that I can't use the DMR because OMG ONLY NUB CHEATERS USE IT. I like the way the BR feels and sounds, and that's good enough for me. But then again, I'm not MLG.

• Like 1

i use carbine im a dying breed becase most use br and dmr not like me i also use lightrifle also if u dont know hopper update in january comes out i think and fixes wepons blaceing issues

also to add to my post maybe just maybe they might add bloom back becase well lets say it will put the dmr in it place

The DMR's place in the game is to be the consistent status quo. Because by its very nature, it is picture perfect acurate. That trait alone has always made Halo weapons powerful. Like the CE pistol. It makes it good at all ranges. If you use the other weapons, you sacrifice a balanced weapon, but gain a set of specific advantages. I don't know why you would complain about the LR being too weak, it kills in 4-5 shots. Instead of 5-7. And your carbine kills faster than the DMR.

So the DMR is OP... Average DMR uses has 200+ lead over their kills... You have been killed plenty of times by "2009 kid" using a DMR... yet feel confident that you will drop the next DMR user you meet... You talking points seem conflicting. Is the DMR so OP that you get killed by it constantly or are you only now going to start dropping 2009 kids?
  • Like 1

Congrats you failed to read the other thousand threads of this nature, we all know its OP and thats why most of us use it.

I still got Br mastery first, I liked the feel of the gun as I did not play reach and it was closer to my H3 days.

Having gotten used to the DMR it is a joke so now I use it as why not... I hear they are going to slow the fire rate so the BR will soon own it in mid range (about time) and it will be harder to finish players off in BTB. So have patience wait and see if 343i deliver on something it promises lol

Congrats you failed to read the other thousand threads of this nature, we all know its OP and thats why most of us use it.

I still got Br mastery first, I liked the feel of the gun as I did not play reach and it was closer to my H3 days.

Having gotten used to the DMR it is a joke so now I use it as why not... I hear they are going to slow the fire rate so the BR will soon own it in mid range (about time) and it will be harder to finish players off in BTB. So have patience wait and see if 343i deliver on something it promises lol

Where's ya hear this? What's your source?

This is what we don't want to see in Halo, no weapon should be infinitely better than the others. Currently there is no wep that out-classes the DMR, it's way too OP, and is currently dominating War Games. It needs a really powerful gimp, hopefully people will start using the other weapons. I use SR and Carbine, and I'm not saying that I can't get kills, I have about 200 kills over deaths at all times, if not more, but the DMR shouldn't be able to kill me when I get the first 3 shots off with the carbine or I'm at close range with the SR.

• Like 1