Prodigy. Incentive. Eviction.

Blaze.

GT: Whos Blaze

I believe I'll be releasing these as a map pack so I'm throwing this post together. :) Hope you like what you see.

Prodigy.

4-10 players

Flood, Team and FFA Ball, KOTH, Slay. (FFA slay and 3v3 slay recommended)

Asymmetrical map on ravine inspired by maps like longshore, hang 'em high and halo 4s complex with classic style weapon placements.

121129-1010-33.jpg

121129-1011-13.jpg

121129-1008-32.jpg

121129-1009-03.jpg

121129-1007-29.jpg

Updates have been made since this version.

Heres a video with jumps and spots. :)

!

Incentive.

4-10 players

Flood, Team, FFA and Multi-team Ball, KOTH and Slay. (3v3 slay, ball and king recommended)

Symmetrical pelican refuel station (How original, huh? A space station. but this one has a pelican.) on impact inspired by maps like the pit, epitaph and elongation with classic weapon placement.

121205-2329-13.jpg

More pics in spoiler

121205-2328-35.jpg

121205-2328-11.jpg

121205-2326-28.jpg

121205-2329-43.jpg

Eviction. (Finished but not perfected)

6-12 players

Flood, Team and FFA Ball, KOTH, and Slay. (Flood and 3v3-4v4 gamemodes recommended)

Asymmetrical abandon facility on erosion inspired by urban maps like headlong and my own erasure using ordnance drops.

121213-0049-52_zpsd9904bda.jpg

121213-0056-41_zps45e1ade9.jpg

121213-0053-29_zps1e73698d.jpg

121213-0053-46_zps708d2081.jpg

121213-0052-30_zpse4a60e57.jpg

I'm not only trying to submit this but to also find more testers with experience making maps. So let me know if you are interested. :)

Im down to help playtest. Maybe you can help test some of mine.

GT is "v Vinyl v"

I will definitely try and get you in on some testing. :)

These are truly outstanding maps.

I love the aesthetic designs and layout of all three maps, and I really do hope these get featured on THFE, because they really are worthy of a feature.

Keep on forging!

Thank you. That would be awesome. They don't do a lot of competitive maps but I figured I'd give it a shot. Most of the forgers I know are having trouble getting started but I more or less just jumped in conferrable so I believe these should be some of the better competitive forges out there.

Not on your file share?

Hmm. They should be. All of these and maybe 3 or 4 of my other maps should be on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice maps. I'd like in on the play testing. Some friends and I already played your map "Vile" a few times with a game type we call "Nekked Man" (no shields, good camo, no radar, infinite ammo shotguns only) and it was a blast. We gravitated SOOO much to the platform in the middle where all the man cannons lead.

P.S. Just posted a map pack of my own btw.

Some really nice forge work on these maps by the looks of things. Not sure how they would play out but I get the feeling they would run smoothly if the spawns are set up right. I really like the Impact forge'd map, it looks very well thought out and the versatility of different pieces used to make it is rather nice. I might have to download these and take a closer inspection of them. But yea good job 4.7 from me.

Also if you ever need a tester I would be more than happy to join a session

GT: The Sigma AI

• 2 weeks later...

Youre best bet is to build map with good fun gameplay then test the map over and over fixing any problems big or small and keep testing. This will show peopleyoure working hard on it and when yoi test it gets it out there as well. Then the ones who like it will show it to thier friends and so on. For the pictures. All you can do is wait really. Soon we will have fileshare im sure. I use my capture card to get mine. But its a pain honestly.