The Flood Was Not Defeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delpen9

The flood should come back. They were the unstoppable force that wiped out the forerunners and are the main theme everything forerunner is built around that we have seen so far (rings, ships, installations etc), but like many people say they might need to be reimagined a little. Maybe have more variations? Shielded flood and things that crrep in the dark. Make them more stealthy or almost sadisticly violent like they are ment to be, and less "oh its more flood... again." Then maybe a bigger portion of players would enjoy them?

Think of it this way. In halo:CE Cortana said that the halo rings were finished, but they weren't! In halo 3 cortana AND mastetr chief said the halo rings and the flood were finished. Who's to say they were wrong like cortana was in halo:CE.

Think of it this way. In halo:CE Cortana said that the halo rings were finished, but they weren't! In halo 3 cortana AND mastetr chief said the halo rings and the flood were finished. Who's to say they were wrong like cortana was in halo:CE.

When did they say that they were finished? I don't remember Cortan ever sayin that they killed off the flood entirely...

Wouldn't that be cool to run into the Captain Keyes gravemind? That would be a cool twist.

When did they say that they were finished? I don't remember Cortan ever sayin that they killed off the flood entirely...

Wouldn't that be cool to run into the Captain Keyes gravemind? That would be a cool twist.

You may not remember it but it was in the halo 3 legendary cutscene. Cortana tells master chief that the flood, the ark, and the covenant are finished and master chief replies with "it's finished"

You may not remember it but it was in the halo 3 legendary cutscene. Cortana tells master chief that the flood, the ark, and the covenant are finished and master chief replies with "it's finished"

Yeah I remember that I was talking about Halo CE. I beat anniversary a few months ago... Didn't remember hearing it. It's been a few years since I beat 3 but I vaguely remember what you're saying. Foggy but I remember it.

• Like 1

I think it would be a bold move for 343i to bring flood back, since Halo 3 clearly 'finished that fight'.

Although it would be an interesting theory for some Spartan Ops or Firefight stuff, Forerunners having kept some specimens on a yet undiscovered Halo installation.

Bringing it back to the main story line would just focus the games on the flood all over again, since everybody (Humans, Covenant, Forerunners) know that they are the worst

enemy of all.

I say no more flood, and no more damn Library.

I think it would be a bold move for 343i to bring flood back, since Halo 3 clearly 'finished that fight'.

Although it would be an interesting theory for some Spartan Ops or Firefight stuff, Forerunners having kept some specimens on a yet undiscovered Halo installation.

Bringing it back to the main story line would just focus the games on the flood all over again, since everybody (Humans, Covenant, Forerunners) know that they are the worst

enemy of all.

I say no more flood, and no more damn Library.

You must accept the library and all the information that comes with it. Hope you do't get chased by a huge paranormal owl next time you go into the library. Maybe if we have another library level in halo 5 you can play as the avatar. maybe Appa can eat the Didact's Cryptum.
  • Like 1

You must accept the library and all the information that comes with it. Hope you do't get chased by a huge paranormal owl next time you go into the library. Maybe if we have another library level in halo 5 you can play as the avatar. maybe Appa can eat the Didact's Cryptum.

Exactly. The Flood are apart of the Halo universe and have been around for ages. That being said there is a very high propensity we see them again. I believe we will know for certain when Silentium comes out and we find out their true purpose and origins.