Having the Same Fault, unable to play multiplayer or co-op

Matt Todd

I believe it is the same issue that many others are having. I was able to play fine for the first couple weeks and me and a friend did the first two levels of the campaign, played some slayer and swat and also several level of Spartan Ops with no problems. Then a couple weeks ago a started getting booted from the load screen. Now my other mates and I are getting frustrated because they are not having the problem but I can't join them online. This is the only reason I bought the game it it won't work. I can talk to them, join a group with them but when we try to load tyhe game I get to the point where the UNSC logo spins and it boots me to the main HALO 4 screen with the 'press start' button. Every now and then it lets me play a game of SWAT or two and maybe the odd Spartan Ops if I'm by myself, but I don't want to play the game without being able to play online. I phoned Xbox and they couldn't help, they were frustrated also, and they said write a post on the 343 forum. So here I am. I have an OPEN NAT and I don't have any issues with other games online. I have ADSL2+ and I don't want to buy a new modem if it's not going to fix the problem. I have one of the early WHITE xbox's but as I said it plays the game fine and all others, it has just started doing this online play fault. I need a reply or can someone give me an update please??? Cheers