Facebook Timeline Cover Contest - Holiday Edition!

Quantum

The Facebook Team agrees, it's time for a new cover photo! Putting your skills to the test, we challenge all of you to create a Cover Image for our Community Forum Facebook page!

This time around, it's a special edition! Seeing as December is rolling around, the theme for the images is CHRISTMAS! We're all excited to see what you all come up with, read up, and get to creating!

Rules are as Follows:

The dimensions of your image must be exactly 851x315 pixels. No more, no less.

It must include ''343 Industries Community Forum'' in the picture.

Your image may not include anything offensive (No racism, sexism, offensive language/images, ''call of dooty sux'')

It must include a Winter Holiday theme.

Upload your image to the net using Imgur, Photobucket, ImageShack, or and other site that works for you.

You may then post them on a reply to this page, or send a PM with your entry to @Quantum.

Total Mayhem, Donut, and I will judge all of the entries and pick the winner. The winner will get full credit for their contribution and a Facebook post dedicated to them. You have two weeks to complete your entry and have it turned in! Good luck everyone!

AND REMEMBER...

THE DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES IS DECEMBER 9TH.

~~~~

List of Entered Members Meeting Requirements

- in order of entry-

• Like 8

Is art department allowed to submit?

Total Mayh3m made an excellent point. Of course the Art Department can enter! Insignia has entered in all of the contests to date, and still hasn't even won! He can try as many times as he likes! As for me, I'm ON the Facebook staff, so that would be a biased vote. That, and I won the first one when I wasn't in the Art Department. I don't think I need to compete anymore. So get your entry put together, and good luck!

Total Mayh3m made an excellent point. Of course the Art Department can enter! Insignia has entered in all of the contests to date, and still hasn't even won! He can try as many times as he likes! As for me, I'm ON the Facebook staff, so that would be a biased vote. That, and I won the first one when I wasn't in the Art Department. I don't think I need to compete anymore. So get your entry put together, and good luck!

That sounds good. Just wanted to clarify. :)

• Like 1