Reckless grenading is no longer punishable

Vyse487

I'm serious guys, i know gaming now a days feels like it has to hold peoples hands, but seriously, no more team killing? I get that it's supposed to stop betrayals and crap but at the same time people that use explosives recklessly aren't punished by killing their teammate. Usually if someone fires a shot at a guy and their teammates grenade finishes them off the original damager gets the kill. That kept so many people from firing rockets without thinking and throwing grenades into a group of their friends. 343 i think you have done well with Halo 4 but come on. The one thing i want is the ability to hurt your teammates again just to punish people for being stupid.

Well, first of all it rarely effects gameplay dramatically in the gametypes where it's implemented, and secondly, without it, I'd have a lot more teams trying to backstab me for my ordanance drop. It's not like you shoot through your teammates, you're still wasting bullets.

Its a huge deal.

I watched this happen once: Guy picked up a rocket, he zooms in on an enemy. Hes about to shoot, a teammate walks carelessly right in front of his face because hes also going for the kill. The rocket goes off, blows up on the teammate causing the guy with the rocket to commit suicide. The teammate who is the one who actually messed up and carlessly walked in front of him had absolutly no reprecussions, no consequences for his mistake and didnt even notice that he just killed his own teammate and continued on to get the kill. Lucky him.

Also you all love to complain about grenade spamming, well its even worse now that people cant hurt their teammates.

Well, first of all it rarely effects gameplay dramatically in the gametypes where it's implemented, and secondly, without it, I'd have a lot more teams trying to backstab me for my ordanance drop. It's not like you shoot through your teammates, you're still wasting bullets.

Is that why it is? Because people would be killing each other to take their personal ordanace? Yeah sure, that might happen. But then why not have a slayer gametype that isnt Infinity slayer that just uses the normal map ordinace...you know...like they said they were going to do before the game came out. Why isnt there infinity slayer, and regular slayer? They litterally said that they were going to do that months before the game came out.