Teamwork, a thing of the past.

BumblePumpkin

I'm more the slayer kind but I could like the other modes if I end up in a good teamworking game. I have an headset but normally I'm on mute because of my french accent lol. Like in zombies attack scenarios, always stick with some badass! New to the forum thing too!

Feel free to add me ( OstieDeCalisss69)

Although it will always be a problem, thanks to Halo Reach there are now a lot more people who couldn't care less about anything but themselves and their idiotic humor. Accordingly, I hope 343 will make some changes to the ranking system before it goes visible, that way players will truly be matched based on skill and not matched with these outlier players who do these kinds of things.

Finally found a video accurately documenting kill-times of the 'ranged' rifles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cknUKURhc

This is troubling. Could someone explain to me the advantage of choosing either the BR or the Carbine?

Many of us have found BTB to have degenerated into a long-distance DMR campfest. As the DMR is superior over long range, and has a kill time lower than any of the others, save for the scoped light rifle, doesn't that constitute it as being slightly overpowered?

The light rifle gives away the user's position with the beam of orange light, and as few walk around permanently scoped in, it doesn't constitute as overpowered in my opinion. However, the DMR consistently preforms better than the BR or Carbine, and I feel, because of the prevalence of its use in BTB, something should be done about this.

what kills a person, a headshot or a bodyshot, then answer what shoots 3 shots per pull of the trigger, so there you go, the BR will in a headshot fight more than half the time, so someone might break my shields faster but i will kill them faster and with less difficultity. just play SWAT with a BR then the DMR and you will understand

This is troubling. Could someone explain to me the advantage of choosing either the BR or the Carbine?

Many of us have found BTB to have degenerated into a long-distance DMR campfest. As the DMR is superior over long range, and has a kill time lower than any of the others, save for the scoped light rifle, doesn't that constitute it as being slightly overpowered?

The light rifle gives away the user's position with the beam of orange light, and as few walk around permanently scoped in, it doesn't constitute as overpowered in my opinion. However, the DMR consistently preforms better than the BR or Carbine, and I feel, because of the prevalence of its use in BTB, something should be done about this.

Actually, i find with the DMR and carbine, the carbine is better. My brother and i play splitscreen and i had DMR and he had carbine.

Carbine has less recoil, meaning he can shoot more projectiles then i can. Therefore the carbine is better than the DMR.

I've never had a urgent issue with teammates. The only problem I have is that some of them don't know how to drive a warthog properly and how some people like to run off with the warthog, regardless of who's trying to get in the best available seat.

or they take the hog, and go to the center of Ragnarok... for the laser.... and then die... and lost the last hope to kill the mantis

I have found that the best way to find some people who want to use teamwork is, when u see a rare mic appear, talk to them chat them up, party with them and go into team slayer pro. By doing this i have developed around a 15 or 20 friend deep friend list with people that enjoy messing around in casual games but when we want to turn it on in team slayer pro the communication is glorious. playing adrift holding down an open bay with 4 other people is a blast.

teamwork is not dead, its just lost in the woods, and you need to find it.

I met a kid that didnt know how to get in the Warthog a while back.

I weeped for the future of gaming.

I agree with this 100%, im sick and tired of having untouched Warthogs and Mongoose ATVs at the base because "I want some kills", that or they routinely ignore driver seat and shoot at people with the turret, demanding THEY drive. Or being totally abandoned by my whole team when I grab the flag or oddball.

• Like 1