Halo 4 Forge Map: Refuge (On Impact)

Raxs Slayer

Vote your opinions so that i may Provide the very best for my Viewers  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Forge map to play on?

• Impact (Space Map)
    • Erosion (Cave Map)
    • Ravine (Grassy Map)
    • Don't Mind
  2. 2. What kind of maps do you like the most?

• Brand new Concepts. I Love a new experience.
    • Remakes. Blood Gulch, Sandtrap... I miss you, baby....
    • Pure Aesthetic. I Don't care what it feels like, just so long as it looks friggin awesome!
    • Mini-Games! I like to get crazy on cool new mini games!
  3. 3. Finally, What Playstyles work best for you?

• Close quaters, and Free-for-all, I love a rush!
    • Team Games on Medium sized maps, I love to round up some budies and play a fair games of slayer.
    • Multi-team, I sure love going doubles in a medium-small sized map!
    • MAH-HOOSIVE Maps! Lots of action, big guns, lots of vehicles, lots of foes, Total war is my game!
    • Objectives on Moderate and vast maps, You gotta love some decent sized maps for a bit o' CTF!

Halo 4: Refuge

(If you want to cut to the chase and play the map, please scroll to the bottom of the page, to the "Details" Section)

Introduction:

Hello, Halo 4 Fans! It's Raxs Slayer here to present to you one of my brand new Halo 4 Forge Maps!

This is the Second of Three maps i have constructed, The others will be uploaded later.

Please Enjoy the Map, and an extra special thanks to anyone who would like to review this map.
(For anyone who wishes to please send me an email at: "[email protected]" Thanks!

About the Map:

This map is relatively large, as it covers a substantial amount of land and even has indoor areas that circuit the whole map in a symmetrical manor. Many vehicles are based on the map, including a medium sized outdoor area for mongooses and warthogs, even vast corridors for player on ghost combat. There is something for everyone on this map: Vehicles, Narrow and windy corridors, vast hallways, and even a Low gravity outdoor area for that extra unique touch. This map compliments all weapons an abilities without making them overpowered.

This map is compatible for ALL Current game types, with the obvious exception of Griff-Ball. The recommended game types are:

- Extraction (For tactical Players)
- Infinity Slayer: (Team sizes of: 4 - 8 )
- Oddball (Holds some interesting Play styles)
- Dominion (For truly Hectic Conflicts)

Screenshots:

I Hugely apologize for the horrendous quality. I couldn't get the Screenshots of my Xbox very well.
(Better quality screenshots are on my file share: Gamer tag: "RAXS SLAYER"

wj6j4j.jpg

2cdiqyv.jpg

Features:

This map holds some very unique and enjoyable features:

- Detailed Scenery.
- Fully functional Ordinance drops (Initial, Random and Objective)
- An 'ANTI-GRAVITY' Outdoor area.
- Various Vehicles: 2 Ghosts, 4 Mongooses, 2 Warthogs.
- Flawless Architecture, free of camping spots or ugly outcrops.
- Kill and safe-zones, to keep players in the map at all times.
- Altered terrain, for optimum gaming.
- Spawn points for 4 Teams: Red - Blue (Attackers - Defenders) + (Yellow - Green)
- Fully tweaked re-spawning system.
- Immaculate background scenery and structure.
- Fully unique and enjoyable concept.

History:

I Have been forging since my early days of Halo 3. Since then, i have produced over 35 Professional forge maps (majority on halo reach)

Hopefully, through all of that experience, i will shine some real talent into my halo 4 forging, hopefully capturing the raw enjoyment and impressment of the Halo 4 Community.

Details:

For those who wish to download and play the map for themselves, please download it at my file share. My gamer tag is (Capitalized - Spaces included) "Raxs Slayer"

I Am very happy to accept any invitations to community plays on this map if i am available.

If you have any Queries or other concerns, please don't hesitate to email me at: "[email protected]"

All that is left to say is that really hope you enjoy the map! Thank you!

Please drop me a like (:

Map Last Edited on: December 1st 2012

Halo 4: Refuge

(If you want to cut to the chase and play the map, please scroll to the bottom of the page, to the "Details" Section)

Introduction:

Hello, Halo 4 Fans! It's Raxs Slayer here to present to you one of my brand new Halo 4 Forge Maps!

This is the Second of Three maps i have constructed, The others will be uploaded later.

Please Enjoy the Map, and an extra special thanks to anyone who would like to review this map.

(For anyone who wishes to please send me an email at: "[email protected]" Thanks!

About the Map:

This map is relatively large, as it covers a substantial amount of land and even has indoor areas that circuit the whole map in a symmetrical manor. Many vehicles are based on the map, including a medium sized outdoor area for mongooses and warthogs, even vast corridors for player on ghost combat. There is something for everyone on this map: Vehicles, Narrow and windy corridors, vast hallways, and even a Low gravity outdoor area for that extra unique touch. This map compliments all weapons an abilities without making them overpowered.

This map is compatible for ALL Current game types, with the obvious exception of Griff-Ball. The recommended game types are:

- Extraction (For tactical Players)

- Infinity Slayer: (Team sizes of: 4 - 8 )

- Oddball (Holds some interesting Play styles)

- Dominion (For truly Hectic Conflicts)

Screenshots:

I Hugely apologize for the horrendous quality. I couldn't get the Screenshots of my Xbox very well.

(Better quality screenshots are on my file share: Gamer tag: "RAXS SLAYER"

wj6j4j.jpg

2cdiqyv.jpg

Features:

This map holds some very unique and enjoyable features:

- Detailed Scenery.

- Fully functional Ordinance drops (Initial, Random and Objective)

- An 'ANTI-GRAVITY' Outdoor area.

- Various Vehicles: 2 Ghosts, 4 Mongooses, 2 Warthogs.

- Flawless Architecture, free of camping spots or ugly outcrops.

- Kill and safe-zones, to keep players in the map at all times.

- Altered terrain, for optimum gaming.

- Spawn points for 2 Teams: Red - Blue (Attackers - Defenders)

- Fully tweaked re-spawning system.

- Immaculate background scenery and structure.

- Fully unique and enjoyable concept.

History:

I Have been forging since my early days of Halo 3. Since then, i have produced over 35 Professional forge maps (majority on halo reach)

Hopefully, through all of that experience, i will shine some real talent into my halo 4 forging, hopefully capturing the raw enjoyment and impressment of the Halo 4 Community.

Details:

For those who wish to download and play the map for themselves, please download it at my file share. My gamer tag is (Capitalized - Spaces included) "Raxs Slayer"

I Am very happy to accept any invitations to community plays on this map if i am available.

If you have any Queries or other concerns, please don't hesitate to email me at: "[email protected]"

All that is left to say is that really hope you enjoy the map! Thank you!

I can use you in my clan as a co division leader for the forging division.

Contact me

GT: Nubey Tooby

How the hell do you get Halo 4 fileshare?

It is quite simple. The easiest way i know is you can add me on Xbox Live: "Raxs Slayer". Click on me in the roster, then navigate to my file share.

Another way is you can go into your file browser which is in the start menu and type in my GT or the name of my Maps (: