343 is idiotic

Clappy

i find this funny that so much of you guys stick up for 343 but this game, halo anni was nothing but a way to get money there was no halo love in it like the way bungie used to do it, hell you cant even download reach map to anni but you can do it the other way around plus on top of that yeah the maps are big but the kill zone isnt that big, forge world on halo is more than 30xtimes bigger no exageration and im talking about the biggest map on there which would have to be headlong, and AND where are the rest of the maps? only six of the stinkest anni maps of all time, blood gultch was the biggest by far so angry i got this game so so angry, havnt been so angry that i got a halo game since halo wars, 343 SUCKS ULTIMATLY MICROSOFT STUFFED UP

Halo: CEA was something that fans have wanted for a long time. Fans have wanted a remake of the original Halo, and 343i gave it to us. Forge World is bigger, but it's also rather plain. If you want all of the maps from CE, too bad. If they had every single one, the price of Halo: CEA would have been even larger than what it is now. Not to mention the hard drive space all of those maps would take up. 343i doesn't suck. You're just mad that you didn't get everything and exactly that you wanted. There's a difference. Halo: CEA was a labor of love, there's no doubt about it. You're just too spoiled to accept what you've been given without demanding more, more, more, more.

Halo: CEA was something that fans have wanted for a long time. Fans have wanted a remake of the original Halo, and 343i gave it to us. Forge World is bigger, but it's also rather plain. If you want all of the maps from CE, too bad. If they had every single one, the price of Halo: CEA would have been even larger than what it is now. Not to mention the hard drive space all of those maps would take up. 343i doesn't suck. You're just mad that you didn't get everything and exactly that you wanted. There's a difference. Halo: CEA was a labor of love, there's no doubt about it. You're just too spoiled to accept what you've been given without demanding more, more, more, more.

Exactly, it's not like people were forced to buy the game, it was clearly made in mind for those dedicated fans who loved Halo: CE. I bought it because it allowed the choice to play on the old graphics and the re-skinned version made by 343i and the fact it's one of the greatest games ever made which will never get old. :laughing:

There seem to be a few shallow minded people on this site, they need to open their brainbox and think before they speak or in this case type.

• 3 weeks later...

i find this funny that so much of you guys stick up for 343 but this game, halo anni was nothing but a way to get money there was no halo love in it like the way bungie used to do it, hell you cant even download reach map to anni but you can do it the other way around plus on top of that yeah the maps are big but the kill zone isnt that big, forge world on halo is more than 30xtimes bigger no exageration and im talking about the biggest map on there which would have to be headlong, and AND where are the rest of the maps? only six of the stinkest anni maps of all time, blood gultch was the biggest by far so angry i got this game so so angry, havnt been so angry that i got a halo game since halo wars, 343 SUCKS ULTIMATLY MICROSOFT STUFFED UP

Wow sorry but you really need to work on your Grammer. Gez! Bungie Ruined Halo Reach Not 343, 343 industries are trying to fix a mess that Bungie made and they are doing a pretty good job.

Step 1: Delete any account on any website that's based on Halo.

Step 2: Sell all of your Halo games.

Step 3: Go to the hospital to get the brain checked, I think there might be something wrong with yours.

Step 4: Sell your Xbox.

Step 5: ????

Step 6: Profit

Step 7: Win <------ For us as a community (Most anyway) since we're mature and don't post stupid threads that have no fact but rather complaints.

(¬_¬)

• 2 weeks later...

dude, are you serious or just messing around? 343i has spent atleast a year and a half on a game meant for people who had played the original game back when it was all halo was. I'd like to see you come up with a new multiplayer and remastered campaign in a small span of time. AND work on halo 4 at the same time! have you seen any videos for halo 4 like the first look trailer? IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! and they had to work on halo cea while making all of halo 4's campaign and multiplayer. don't bash their work like that dude if they see that post they won't appreciate it. they worked their asses off to make people happy with all of their memories brought back in a newer, more beautiful game, and they did one hell of a job. i love that game don't bash it, please. I doubt you played halo 1 back in it's glory days. it was fun. and multiplayer, nobody played online multiplayer without a pc version of the game, and not as many people played it on pc anyway. they were nice enough to make you some maps as well wanna bash those too? they gave you a game so play it with fun don't troll. >:(

dude, are you serious or just messing around? 343i has spent atleast a year and a half on a game meant for people who had played the original game back when it was all halo was. I'd like to see you come up with a new multiplayer and remastered campaign in a small span of time. AND work on halo 4 at the same time! have you seen any videos for halo 4 like the first look trailer? IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! and they had to work on halo cea while making all of halo 4's campaign and multiplayer. don't bash their work like that dude if they see that post they won't appreciate it. they worked their asses off to make people happy with all of their memories brought back in a newer, more beautiful game, and they did one hell of a job. i love that game don't bash it, please. I doubt you played halo 1 back in it's glory days. it was fun. and multiplayer, nobody played online multiplayer without a pc version of the game, and not as many people played it on pc anyway. they were nice enough to make you some maps as well wanna bash those too? they gave you a game so play it with fun don't troll. > :(

i agree with what you said, but PLEASE change your colour or font or something to your text, its impossible to read...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...