ODST's? Armor? WTF?

Lucky Fox Zero

So why isn't there any ODST armor parts for the Spartan IV's? Wait... Why aren't there any ODST's peroid. I understand the Spartan IV's are the new S*** but still. The Spartan IV's would still be very expensive to produce and there wouldn't be a lot of them. How much money would the the UNSC have for increasing war materials in a time of peace any way. I know they can obviouly cite the Covenant and Flood threats for more funding but you also have rebuild D*** near everything. So yeah keeping a UNSC institution that did its part to save humanity? and produced cost effective results. uh duh.

So I miss the ODST's and want them back! or at least some armor. WTF 343?

"Helljumper, helljumper, where you been? Feet first into hell then back again! When I die please bury me deep! Fix my MA5 down by my feet!" — ODST Slogan.

Most of the Spartan IV's are ex-ODST.Maybe they are not used anymore,with the humans upgrade with forerunner tech.Ships and soldiers are going to change,but they need marines for cannon fodder still XD

Nope, Spartan IV's are soldiers of any age willing to risk themselves to be a spartan. If they lived, they were lucky. Most Spartan IV's, especially in gameplay, sucked and were about as good as a marine.

Nope, Spartan IV's are soldiers of any age willing to risk themselves to be a spartan. If they lived, they were lucky. Most Spartan IV's, especially in gameplay, sucked and were about as good as a marine.

True,but some ARE ex-ODST.One of my favorite ODSTs is a Spartan IV.Callsign Predator can't remember his name.