Weapon Imbalances???

The Beijing King

So I've been playing Halo 4 ever since it came out and i noticed that there is a significant balance issues when it comes to the weapons, specifically the precision rifles like the BR and the DMR. I've been messing around with the all the rifles to get a sense of how good they are and i think i came up with an assessment of how good the rifles are and i would like to hear your input about this. And i have no idea if the imbalances was on purpose by the 343 staff or not.

So i think the most noticeably beastiest rifle out of the bunch is the DMR, hands down. The DMR is fast, powerful, easy to use, easy to get headshot with and is good both near and far. It will always have a red target reticle and a pretty fair distance and scope in makes it just as precise as out of the scope.

The second best has to the Battle Rifle. The Battle Rifle is almost as good as the DMR but the 3 round burst makes the BR a little to slow especially against a proficient DMR player. But the BR seems to do the same amount of damage as the DMR. Also the BR target reticle doesn't seem to turn red unless your are close which might make it hard for some to get headshots.

The 3rd rifle of choice would have to go to the Covenant Carbine. The Carbine is pretty fast but it lacks power. A lot of it actually. It usually takes almost the whole clip to kill somebody and usually by then I'm dead. The Carbine is only useful to take kills because it can get quick headshots or support which pretty much a DMR or BR is better for.

The last rifle i would recommend is the Promethean Light Rifle. The Light Rifle is too slow and really weak. It's unpractical to use against a person using another gun, any gun. The two round burst is weak and it's what kills the weapon to be proficient. The upside to the Light Rifle is that if you zoom in the scope, the single shots actually do some damage and it takes up to 4-5 shots to kill a person but the Light Rifle also has the most zoom so if you get shot the scope might wobble a bit.

Welp this is my rundown of the precision rifles on Halo 4. I hope this help most people. If you agree/ disagree just reply and we can discuss different or alternative ways of using them. Maybe somebody know how to unleash the potential in each rifle. Thanks for reading.

Am I the only person who finds it funny that people want to nerf the DMR.

So which is it? Bloom Fiasco or good gun? Your choice world.

On an unrelated note, I'm really good with the light rifle, it is a great gun.

How can you use the lightrifle? I tried and whenever i do i just get my hams spanked online.

How can you use the lightrifle? I tried and whenever i do i just get my hams spanked online.

I think it has to do with your accuracy. Same with the Carbine. For the DMR and BR it is okay if you are a little unaccurate, but the other two require precision accuracy which I seem to have for the light rifle, but not so much with the carbine.