Halo 4 Multiplayer: What's needed from previous games

Brianc36

Ok, this is pretty simple. Despite adding so much new content for Halo 4, there is still some stuff that I, and i'm sure many people would like to see return. This is just a simple list of what needs to return.

Gamemodes

Team Snipers- It's a gamemode that's been popular since Halo 3. I don't see a reason why it was taken out in the first place.

SWAT/Grifball- Same as above. I know gamemodes of these exsist, it's just that they are not in multiplayer anymore exept for custom games.

Juggernaut- It was just fun, ok?

Headhunter- This is just a fun and frantic gamemode that also allowed for great forge maps, if one was creative.

Infection- No, not Flood, Infection. Halo: Reach made Infection amazing with great maps, great camping spots, and having betrayal booting off for about half a year good times. Also, Magnums actually killed things.

Game Options

Only Host Can Edit In Forge- It made it so you could make a map with your friends and their friends still in the game. Otherwise, I can't have them join without losing half my work.

Flood Options- Why can't Flood use weapons instead of weird...spear...things? It made it so things could be diverse and you could give them Plasma Pistols so if survivors drove in something, it wouldn't be cheap. Also, an option to make it so they were just seaweed green Spartans with Energy Swords like before would be nice.

Vehicles

Elephant- ANYONE who played Halo 3 knows why. ELephant are mobile bases of awsome with one of the best BTB maps ever.

Falcon- Was I the only one who noticed only Banshees where in Halo 4? Falcons where fun to pick up and drive around people in without being too overpowered.

That about covers it. So, what do you think? Should 343 add some of these things to the game? Or is Halo 4 fine as it is? Please comment below.

• Like 1

2-Flag CTF on Sandtrap

Guy 1: "Alright guys, were, gonna get in our Elephant and ram it into there Elephant so we can cap there flag."

Guy 2: " But... Won't they get our flag too?"

Guy 1: "... I'm still waiting for the reason why we shouldn't do this."

Sandtrap 2-Flag CTF was the **** back then, It was like playing Pirates. Good times, good times.

• Like 2

Halo: Reach made Infection amazing

halo reach infection sucked all you had to do was camp and head shot everything no skill at all was needed..only being good at headshots thats it just camp and headshot everything

flood you need skill and stay with team mates and use a shotgun

but i argee with everything else mostly

stop complaining about flood its fine

halo reach infection sucked all you had to do was camp and head shot everything no skill at all was needed..only being good at headshots thats it just camp and headshot everything

so you mean getting a killionaire at last man standing is no skills, and i can tell you there was no camping

• Like 1

What I'd personally like:

Objective playlist: Assault/CTF/Oddball variants

FFA: Slayer, Juggernaut, Ninjanaut, Regicide, KoTH

Multi-Team (2v2v2v2)

Maps: I will pay for old content! Give me classic maps like Sandtrap, Rat Race, Warlock, Lockout/Blackout, Guardian, Sidewinder/Avalanche, High Ground, etc. This would make H4 a complete experience for me! I know a lot of people loathe paying for old maps, but I love being able to continue playing old favorites in the newest Halo.

• 2 weeks later...

JiP needs to be removed. It is broken.

Flinch...why? Spartans have never experienced flinch before. Who is 343 to change the back story.

Better controls/more pallets for Forge.

More maps.

Veto, not vote.

Show location of a team mate death.

Control for mute while in game should not be d-pad.

Show parties in matchmaking lobby.

Show live status of friends on roster.

Map based weapons, not ordinance.

Despawn for all weapons needs to be longer.

Every customization available in matchmaking should be in custom games.

Fix assassinations.

Remove instant respawn.

Overall, I expected a Halo game in the box when I bought this, not CoD.

Bring back a setting preference for match-ups. I am tired of playing Koreans.