Post Your Halo 4 Matchmaking Issues Here

Spectral Jester

I have an issue with in game chat. I am not able to hear the opposing team in game chat in Matchmaking and all the cool classic custom games in h3 and halo reach are unplayable because you can't hear opposing teams in custom game either. This really stinks for people like me that spend most of their time in custom games playing maps with a bunch of friends rather than just play matchmaking. Can this be fixed please.

Biggest glitch I've encountered is the "To the Victor go the Spoils" Monthly challenge. I was at level 44 or 45 I believe, and needed 16,000 points to level up. I got my 117th win, and my experience bar only moved ~2,500 points, (my game points), and not the 17,000 I should have gotten for completing the challenge. I even played one more game to see if it would add it after, and still the same thing. But in my Challenge Menu, it says I completed the challenge. Do you know how upsetting it is to play that long to complete a challenge, and not get any kind of reward whatsoever!!! FIX IT! AND GIVE ME MY DARN POINTS!

• Like 1

Can you guys please change the top medals? Every time after a match, the top medals you get are first strike, generic kills, and headshots. Considering i've had matches with triple kills and overkills and then my top medals are still generic kills, I find it a little annoying. One more thing that you need to add is MVP of the match. That was a great feature in Halo 3 and it would let other people know who the top dog was after each match. Anyways, it's a great game, but I feel like it would be even better with those new additions.

Hi all. I've been playing a ton of matchmaking and I've gotten 3 perfections and not a single one of them has showed up on my commendations at all. Also the number of games I've won is not correct with him many I've actually won. There's a difference of 15 (I can tell by the monthly challenge vs what my service record says) Has anybody else had this issues??

I have noticed that in SWAT, Snipers, and Big Team Battle, the player is able to shoot through walls. This is not helped by a extremely large hit box for head shots. I have also noticed things like being killed when the other payer is not looking, even in my general direction. Such as looking to the left,across half the map, and shooting, and it will kill me, even through walls. Please fix the hit detection, and shooting through walls.

I don't know if anyone else is having problems with the hitbox, or maybe the killcam is just faulty, but half the time I die its to someone aiming at a wall, or the floor, or god knows where but its not at me and their battle rifle still seems to hit anyways. It's really annoying when you're aiming to the best of your ability and people can just spray and pray with their PRECISION weapons for free kills.

Yeah, see the hitbox and killcam are fkd up. 343i, please fix.

I have played Halo 4 everyday since the release, obtaining it and playing it half an hour after 30 minutes to its release on November 6th. I was hearing and reading post that I would be emailed codes or some such to unlock the remaining armor specializations for my character (I'm a lvl 70 and am now very bored) However, I discovered today that my yahoo account (which is also what I use to run my clan's site) has been locked and was locked late yesterday afternoon :/ I cant reactivate it! Thus, I havent been able to actually recieve my codes. This is the second time this has happened to me :/ because I pre-ordered the standard edition of Halo 4, and didn't recieve ANY bonus codes, because Game Stop was having computer issues. I love this game and just want to be higher than level 70 :/ my profile is registered to the email that was shut down but I can still play regularly. Please any admins or players reply with a way to recieve my codes if still possible? Thank you so much! :3

I have played Halo 4 everyday since the release, obtaining it and playing it half an hour after 30 minutes to its release on November 6th. I was hearing and reading post that I would be emailed codes or some such to unlock the remaining armor specializations for my character (I'm a lvl 70 and am now very bored) However, I discovered today that my yahoo account (which is also what I use to run my clan's site) has been locked and was locked late yesterday afternoon :/ I cant reactivate it! Thus, I havent been able to actually recieve my codes. This is the second time this has happened to me :/ because I pre-ordered the standard edition of Halo 4, and didn't recieve ANY bonus codes, because Game Stop was having computer issues. I love this game and just want to be higher than level 70 :/ my profile is registered to the email that was shut down but I can still play regularly. Please any admins or players reply with a way to recieve my codes if still possible? Thank you so much! :3

Try and figure out how to unlock your email. You have time, the codes haven't even been sent out yet. They'll arrive sometime between today and the 30th, but they aren't there yet.

I got 27 kills in one game of big team infinity slayer, 0 deaths, why no perfection or Untouchable? I got a lot of my kills in a mantis and last 3 or 4 with a scattershot at the end. Link to game: https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/Swanky%20Shot/wargames/match-9c5967f3dadaaba1 . As perfections are rarely every game, are there any ways these medals can be counted post game?

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG

Need I say more?

The Game chat for the opposing team.......Hear it.....In custom games with my friends I can't hear the opposing team, which is a real problem when we have custom maps that involve us being part of different teams but still wanting to talk to each other about things in the game.......this is my only real complaint....there are a bunch of minor others but this is the biggest one.

First off i am pretty happy with the multi player, it is a great improvement from halo 3. However, there are some things i have had problems with.

1. Hit registration. it seems to me that the hit registration is off. for example while using a sniper rifle if you fit anywhere within a half a foot around an opponent it counts as a hit. This is causing the sniper rifles to be OP.

2. the big team battle maps that use the tank are too cramped for it to be affective. most likely you will be swarmed by the enemy before you can get any shots off. Since anyone can have a plasma pistol as a secondary most likely your tank will be stunned and wont be of any use. some kind of balancing should be done to fix this.

3. Im worried about the variety of big team battle. My favorite game right now is Bf3, and the large multi player objectives is what makes the game. Halo 3 did well with this with games like VIP and Big team CTF, but only having big team slayer will get boring quickly without other objectives.

In all the game has some great potential, and tweaking some things and adding other variants will add a lot to the game. However, in its current form, the game to me seems incomplete.

Extreme connectivity lag has been the issue for me the last few days (not frame rate lag, as some have trouble with). My xbox and computer work just fine and the xbox works with all other games. Lag spikes occur 6-7 times a game and lag is consistent throughout nearly every game. I hope 343 can fix the connectivity problem in matchmaking.

• Like 1

Tonight I noticed that I would die from not getting shot. Sounds strange right? Hit assist is crap and I wish I could get away with using stronger words here. I would love to have my money back and would trade the game in if I didn't buy the seasons pass.

The two examples that pissed me off were on Ragnarok where a guy shot all around me and I died in a few shots like he hit my head. The next one was a shotgun that killed me when the outside of the reticle was on my arm and I had full shield strength.

I've noticed a lot of other people complaining about this.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A RAKED MULITPLAYER PLAYLIST! before i bash i would like to point out that you designed a truly fenominal game and it make a awesome addition to the greatest game franchise of all time. to continue, ive already gotten passed 50, and the people I'm getting pared with are hardly my skill level. the game its already lost its luster. you need to have raked if you guys wanna have people playing this game for a while NOT like REACH arena! a halo 3 style rank. obiously you cant to halo 3 exactly, but something similar, i know you guys are trying to prevent boosters and such i get that but in the big picture of everyone playing theres a small percent of boosters. besides boosting really doesnt matter because if you suck but your account is high your going to get stomped, no body who is actually competitive boosts and since there no general rake to get there really no insentive to boost. if anything make competitive mlg playlist or something with seperate rank system and only let party's of 1 join a team or make a players party have a 5 level (+ or -) restriction. just a suggestion, not that you guys cant think of it yourself, doubt youll read this but i really hope you guys take it into consideration. love the game just needs a competitive aspect to it.

Can you please bring back the option to search for games based on the best connectivity? The infrastructure where I live is shocking. Halo reach had this option and I was able to play online easily but with no option to search by connectivity I get put into games where I constantly lag. It is extremely frustrating and ruins the experience for me. I am going to give up playing Halo until this issue is resolved, as there is no point.

Now I'm am at the spartan level 46 and I just completed the monthly challenge n it gave me the xp but the problem is now I am not obtaining any xp for any matches when a match ends it skips the xp screen

Theres a 150k xp cap per day, so that people couldn't hit rank 50 within the first 2 days of the game coming out.

I just reached level 47 by completing the "to the victor goes the spois" challenge, got offline, got back on a few hours later, and it says that I'm a 46 with none of the exp I received from it. But the challenge says it is complete. ?????

I think theres a slight problem with that achievement, I've seen at least two other complaints about it. Also, the Challenge system itself is buggy. The first day with this set of weekly challenges, I completed both of them. But yesterday it had refreshed the one for 80 headshots, and when I logged in today it was complete again. I don't know if I'd lost the XP or not, I just know that it was letting me work towards completeing it again until I logged back in today.

Finally found a video accurately documenting kill-times of the 'ranged' rifles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9cknUKURhc

This is troubling. Could someone explain to me the advantage of choosing either the BR or the Carbine?

Many of us have found BTB to have degenerated into a long-distance DMR campfest. As the DMR is superior over long range, and has a kill time lower than any of the others, save for the scoped light rifle, doesn't that constitute it as being slightly overpowered?

The light rifle gives away the user's position with the beam of orange light, and as few walk around permanently scoped in, it doesn't constitute as overpowered in my opinion. However, the DMR consistently preforms better than the BR or Carbine, and I feel, because of the prevalence of its use in BTB, something should be done about this.

I think theres a slight problem with that achievement, I've seen at least two other complaints about it. Also, the Challenge system itself is buggy. The first day with this set of weekly challenges, I completed both of them. But yesterday it had refreshed the one for 80 headshots, and when I logged in today it was complete again. I don't know if I'd lost the XP or not, I just know that it was letting me work towards completeing it again until I logged back in today.

Well hopefully I'll log back on and have the points. It sucks cause that over 20,000 points gone including the game I won. Hopefully someone can resolve this.