Repulsion

VEF214

Repulsion along with Repulsion CTF is on my fileshare, search VEF214.

"This training bridge has known only the bloodiest of conflicts. Direct engagement sees the ground littered with the fallen."

Bridge map with a center chokepoint and adjacent ramps. Red and blue team both have spawning bases on either side of the bridge. Overlooking walls are lined with turrets.

The main focus of this map was no precision weapons and only a UNSC pallete. No DMR, BR, Magnum (except for flag carrier), no gauss warthog, no scorpion, and no sniper rifle. I thought this would be an interesting change of gameplay.

Players must suppress and pin down the other team and hold them in their base to capture the flag. Vehicles are crucial. I will have pictures soon!

This is an amateur forge map. Big team designed for 12-16 players. Enjoy! Please check it out. This was a quick map I put together in a night. I will be putting together more serious maps in the future (will spend more time on them.) Thanks.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback. This map is still in its very very early stages. This map is for all you who want just an epic bloodbath between two forces with bullets always flying everywhere. laughing.gif